It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2001, 12:56 PM   #1

Peterb732 HB User
spots on penis!

I have wired pimples on my penis, i have them for quite a while now, in the beggining i thought they will go away, but they didnt. I squeezed one of them and white thing came out like in a pimple on the face. The problem is that there is a lot of them and they dont go away even after i squeeze them.
Do u know waht is it, and how to get rid of that?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2001, 06:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: spots on penis!

Sounds like what you're descirbing are simply hair follicles. Your pubic hairs have the same follicles that other hairs on your body have. Sometimes they will get impacted and will become just like a little pimple or they'll just be seen as a number of small bumps on your penis shaft. Nothing to worry about and you should leave them alone and let nature do its thing. Only if you have one get very infected with swelling and redness should you be worried.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2001, 11:04 AM   #3

Peterb732 HB User

Thank you!
Im not worried anymore, but do u know any way I could get rid of them or maybe decrease them so I cant see them!

Old 12-12-2001, 01:49 PM   #4

Babernethy HB User

Blocked hair follicles are part of growing up...you may get them when you are 40 (I do!!). I find washing with Cetaphyl is very good and although it may sound barbaric to use it on your appendage, try scrubbing lightly with baking soda in the Cetaphyl. The light abrasiveness will remove the top layer of skin which should allow the hair to pop out and the infected material inside to be expelled.
B

Closed Thread