It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2001, 07:54 PM   #1

Worried_Guy HB User
Rash On Head Of Penis (PLEASE HELP ME A.S.A.P!!)

I have this problem with the Head of my penis....
I am sexually active and just recently tried anal sex with my g/f for the first time and it hurt quite a bit.
(her and Me...)

(we actually did it twice in a row....)

Anyways,
I didnt really look at it until about two days later when she was peforming Oral sex and we noticed small red dots on the head....the next day it turned into more of a rash......
its been 7 days now and its faded quite a bit and seems to be going away but im scared it wont go totally away or that it might come back!!
please help me!!
i know it cant be a STD or nothing so dont suggest it

I cant get any rest until i find out whats wrong with me

my girlfriend thinks its her fault but i know it isnt cause she is extremely clean and stuff...

thanks alot
, Worried Guy...
P.S. --
(**we we're both virgins before we met, i know for sure so dont ask)

Old 08-04-2001, 09:32 PM   #2
(female)

skip_to_my_lou HB User
Re: Rash On Head Of Penis (PLEASE HELP ME A.S.A.P!!)

The best thing to do is to go to your doctor because they are the best judge of the situation. It could be a yeast infection or something like that. Guys can get those too and it's not neccesarily sexual, but it can be passed back and forth sometimes. I can't be the judge of that since I'm not a medical expert to know. Just go to the doctor and get it checked out. That is going to be your best source of answers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2001, 05:50 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Could it also be just a "friction" burn? I suspect that her anus was pretty tight and doing it twice could really have been creating quite the stress on your equipment. Were you using good lubrication? If not, I suspect that this is related to friction and will go away soon.

Old 08-05-2001, 07:04 AM   #4

Worried_Guy HB User

It doesnt really seem like yeast to me cause she didnt have a yeast infection or anything (unless you can get it anyways, even if she doesnt)
It could be a friction burn, that was what i thought in the first place but if it is, wouldnt it be gone by now or anything?
and if not, how long will it last for???

Old 08-05-2001, 07:05 AM   #5

Worried_Guy HB User

** and by the way, we didnt use ANY lubrication...
could that maybe be the cause of a "friction burn"?

Old 08-06-2001, 05:35 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

No lubrication could very much mean a friction burn, especially if she doesn't produce much natural lubrication. If indeed that is what your "rash" is, it should go away pretty quickly as long as your not tugging on it too much! Next time try some lubrication such as KY Jelly, Astroglide, Eros or something you can buy wherever you can purchase condoms. Just a tip, you might try using those too, they prevent friction burn and many other things you may not want!

Closed Thread