It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2001, 12:02 AM   #1

embarased HB User
Is penis size genetic?

I really would like to know if penis size has anything to do with the size of your dad's penis, or if it has to do with anything at all (foot size, height, etc.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2001, 12:12 AM   #2

TrickyDick HB User
Re: Is penis size genetic?

According to the National Center for Genome Research at the United States National Institutes of Health, penis size, like height, weight, and general build, probably comes from both mother and father. Research on size-related genital genetics is limited because funds and brain power are, understandably, spent on finding treatments and cures for genetic disorders, like human growth hormone deficiency, which can cause stunted body development.
So blame or congratulate them both.
Peace

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2001, 10:20 PM   #3

gman HB User

yes, it would be considered somewhat genetic due to it being in your jeans .

Old 04-19-2001, 11:09 PM   #4
Veteran

RageOfAngels HB User

The odd thing about penis size is that it IS genetic, but it can come from any of the males on your father's or mother's side of the family. That means you can end up with a bigger or smaller penis than your father if the genes come from the mother's side. Not only that, but it gets even more tricky because you can even end up with a smaller or larger penis than your own brother (if you have one) because you don't inherit the same set of genes. Alot of people don't realize any of this, I just found out about it recently myself!

Old 04-20-2001, 09:24 PM   #5

katnattoo HB User

I totally agree that size is genetic. I have a friend whose very young son has a HUGE penis for a kid his age. When he was a baby, she was embarrassed about his size and tried to cover him up when she changed his diaper. According to her, daddy is a rather large boy too. When she asked her pediatrician about it, he just laughed and said that he would make some girl very happy some day!

Old 04-21-2001, 05:08 PM   #6
Veteran

RageOfAngels HB User

Well, not necessarily. Not all women are into large penises. This is a stereotype just like the thought that "all men like huge breasts." These are misconceptions that make alot of people miserable and insecure, and unfortunately they keep getting perpetuated.

Last edited by Administrator; 03-16-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Old 04-24-2001, 04:58 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

The genetic thing has been answered, I'll take care of the other questions...penis size has NOTHING to do with length of arm, size of shoes, size of feet or anything to do with hands, etc. Totally genetic and nothing we can do about it! Enjoy the one you have and take care of it!!!

Closed Thread