It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2001, 05:04 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

toaskornottoask HB User
Morning wood

Everytime when I wake up, I have noticed that I am woody, and thats normal right? But the wood goes away in a little bit, no prob but for like the next hour or 2, I get woody too often and it's embarassing having to lean against a table awkwardly or sit down in weird places and when I'm with my g/f, I look weird sitting down, and dont tell me she should like it cuz first, shes not like that, I only kinda am, not willing to go all the way yet because, second, we're only 14. any tips would be appreciated.

Old 06-08-2001, 05:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User
Re: Morning wood

It's all normal and there's not much you can do about it.

When you're out and it happens, try to think about something else and reposition your erection upwards so that it's less obvious.

It'll happen less often as you get older so you'll have to live with it for now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2001, 06:03 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Morning wood

I guess you've figured out that SDP and I have been there and done that! You're a perfectly normal teenager in the middle of puberty. Your friend has a mind of his own and always will! Sometimes he'll be ready when you aren't and sometimes he won't be ready when you need him to be! Take it all in stride there is NOTHING you can do to change any of it. I still have morning wood and I'm much older than you...and I'm glad I still do! That's your body taking care of itself overnight and has nothing to do with sex (although it can lead to it!) Enjoy being young, and remember, just because you can have sex it doesn't mean that you have to. All guys can have sex! Wait til you and your girl are totally ready and you're prepared both emotionally and physically!

Closed Thread