It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2001, 01:10 PM   #1

noddy_2086 HB User
Please help!!! Weird Penis head !!!!!

I'm 15 and Like a lot of people in this forum i have problems with my foreskin. it can retract flacid easily and when it is erect it is possible but uncomfortable. When the head is exsposed when erect it looks purply and bloated? it is also very sensitive and hurts aroud the bottom of the head and feels like a tight ring! . when i look at my penis from the side i dont see when looking down at it on one side of my penis head the skin is stuck to the head and not on the other side! is this normal?
what can i do to make me normal, and stop the sensitivity. Will this problem effect sexual experiances ,e.g oral sex ??

Old 08-19-2001, 01:39 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Please help!!! Weird Penis head !!!!!

I'm uncut too and understand some of what is going on here. First, calm down....everything sounds fine there. You'll notice that the head of your penis often has a purplish color or deep red and that it is different than your shaft, this isn't a problem at all. Your penis (erections etc) are contolled by blood flow and unless you're hurting and really swollen there is nothing wrong. However, you should be able to pull the foreskin all the way down over the head of your penis when erect without having any pain. This is an easy thing to do although you have a bit of work to do, and be very patient. First, at the base of your head (glans) there'll be a flap of skin that basically keeps the foreskin attached....do not tear this! You can stretch the foreskin by gently moving it up and out away from the head of your penis, you'll also want to stretch the opening wider at the same time. Do this while taking warm/hot soaking baths and showers. After some work you'll notice things getting better and your foreskin will stretch and remain that way. Also, you'll notice that the glans (head) will be very sensitive...this is OK! You can desensitize it a bit by exposing it and gently rubbing it with vaseline or some lotion, you're just taking some of the "painful" edge off so that it's pleasurable to stimulate. This will take some time so be patient and one day you'll be glad you've got that foreskin intact. Good luck and write back with any other questions or problems!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2001, 02:09 PM   #3

noddy_2086 HB User

thanx a lot for your help :-). Can i not have any sexual experiances e.g oral sex etc while i have this 'problem' ? thanx !

Old 08-19-2001, 02:33 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

I'll answer your question with a question! Can you masturbate and ejaculate without much pain? If yes, then sexual "stuff" won't be a problem. I'd suggest that you think about your age and some protection, but it's totally your choice! Good luck!

Old 08-19-2001, 02:49 PM   #5

noddy_2086 HB User

i can masturbate fine with no problem at all without my foreskin back but when i masturbate with my foreskin back i have a diiging feeling in the ring below my penis and it is really uncomfortable.
Thanx Lance your a real pro! :-)

Closed Thread