It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2001, 01:25 AM   #1

Fortiter HB User
Prostate Pain

I get prostate pain once in a while, either after a BM or after intercourse. I mean, it REALLY hurts. I am only 31 and have had this problem for 10 years or so. I thought it was my anus that was causing pain because of constipation. It wasn't until I was diagnosed with prostatitis two years ago that I realized where the pain was coming from. I took Cipro (very famous in thanks to Anthrax) and healed up quick. Months later, same thing! Prostatitis... OUCH!

Urologist said that regular ejaculations could ease symptoms of prostate pain. I realized that a lot of my pain did come from periods of time when I tried to "kick the habit" of masturbating. Then, when I did ***, it hurt like crazy.

Also, I have been taking Saw Palmetto for months now.

However, this morning, after my wife and I had sex, more pain! I've done everything I was asked to do.

Does anyone else out there have these symptoms? I'm just a young buck and don't look forward to having prostate issues in the next couple of decades.

Old 10-28-2001, 01:28 AM   #2

Fortiter HB User
Re: Prostate Pain

Oh yeah, one more thing...

I have had two cases of Ipedidimitis (ifection in the Ipedidymus or tubes coming out from the testicles) over the past two years. Painful, but treatable.

Is all this stuff related?

I have had a vasectomy. Does this matter?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread