It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2002, 02:07 PM   #1
(female)

redrose HB User
What Brand of Condom Do You Prefer?

My husband uses condoms, but always complains about there not being much of a sensation, therefore he has a hard time achieving orgasm. We've tried several different brands, but still haven't found one he likes. Do any of you guys have a particular brand that you like?

Old 01-23-2002, 02:47 PM   #2
Inactive

johnjohnabc HB User
Re: What Brand of Condom Do You Prefer?

I think it depends on what he prefers. Try a few. Have fun. It may also depend on his size. I prefer the larger sized Trojans.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2002, 04:26 PM   #3
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

I dont know if you have tried this or not but here it goes. Go to an adult store that has toys and such. They will have a VERY interesting selection of condoms. They normally have them like in candy bowls and you an pick from a variety in the bowl. This way you have a better selection than what stores like Wal-Mart offer. You can also go online and there are many places online that will have a better selection than stores like Wal-Mart.

Old 01-24-2002, 03:17 PM   #4

foosballfan HB User

Right, only thing is those are more expensive. Cool though. As far as big name brands go, i like Durex extra sensitive and Trojan larges. Also if you've never tried them Rough Riders are fun too. I've gotten good reviews when i used them.

Old 01-25-2002, 07:10 AM   #5
Inactive

Marco HB User

If you are using condoms only for birth control, look for the lambskin variety. They fit much less snugly than rubber/urethane, and give the sensation of sliding skin, as in an uncircumsized penis. I used to use them exclusively. Only drawback is the price, but it might be worth it for the enhanced pleasure.

Old 01-27-2002, 02:59 PM   #6

polkafan5 HB User

I have been using condoms for the last year after the wife stopped taking the pill. I have tried several different brands and styles. I think IMO that the ones with more head room are the best, they allow the glans to be stimulated more for more pleasure.

My choices are Durex enhanced pleasure, Trojan ultra fit II and for some fun Lifestyles Tuxedo, a black condom.

If you want even more headroom you can always go with lifestyles Xtra Pleasure with has an oversized head.

Old 02-05-2002, 12:52 PM   #7
(female)

Carnival_Angel HB User

Personally me and my boyfriend dont like trojans, they have a rubbery smell that doesnt seem to go away. Durex were the best but we think they were made for younger kids because they are very small unfortunatly. Lifestyles seem to be the best, no smell, not small, BUT they did break about 4 times :-\

Old 02-05-2002, 01:00 PM   #8
(male)

college_dude HB User

Tell your husband to put a drop of lube inside the condom before he puts it on. It greatly increases the sensation for me. Before I tried this, having sex with a condom gave me almost no sensation.

I use Trojans in the light blue box.

Old 02-07-2002, 09:23 PM   #9

MrFlux HB User

I prefer the Trojan Supras. They're a polyurethane condom that is thin, strong, and conducts heat very well. Since they're not latex, there's no rubbery smell. Cheapest place to get them is Wal-Mart.

Closed Thread