It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2010, 06:03 AM   #1
(male)

bigj108 HB User
Can not maintain erection with condom.

Alright fellas. I am so emasculated right now i dont know what to do. I just recently got out of a monogamous 7 year relationship where i never wore condoms. So I start hooking up with a girl i have been interested in for a long time. Everything is going great until last night we decide to go for it. i am hard as a rock and i open the condom package and immediately go limp. I have no idea what to do. PLEASSSSSE help me guys. Any and all advice will be so greatly appreciated.

Last edited by bigj108; 11-20-2010 at 05:40 AM.

Old 11-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User
Re: Can not maintain erection with comdom.

Hey,I'm not a guy,but I have a few suggestions.You are certainly not the first guy this has happened to.
Putting the condom on quickly,and correctly can seem a bit stressful for guys.I have found they like it if the girl does it for them.That way you can relax and it's kind of sexy having someone slide it on you,eh?
I've got the art down to a matter of seconds and guys appreciate it a lot.

Also,there are some better kinds out these days.Have you tried the "Bare" or "Skyn" ones? They are thinner and transer body heat so they feel more like the real thing

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-20-2010, 05:42 AM   #3
(male)

bigj108 HB User

Thank you for the advice. I actually bought the "bare" condoms yesterday to give them a shot. Although last night i did not need them. It appears I just needed a little liquid courage. I had two drinks (far from drunk) and we went at it again only this time it worked!!

The following user gives a hug of support to bigj108:
WhenItRains (11-21-2010)
Old 11-20-2010, 07:15 AM   #4
(male)

Jay60 HB User

Hey, I'm glad you finally got past that issue, but I'd like to discourage you from depending too much on "liquid confidence". Alcohol can also sometimes be anti-productive when it comes to sexual performance. So, I agree with WhenItRains. Rather than putting it on yourself, which is a rather unsexy, distracting chore, just ask her to put the condom on you during foreplay. For instance, if she's doing oral on you, she could incorporate putting it on you during that while you're busy doing something nice for her.

Closed Thread