It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
(male)

worryz HB User
swollen inner foreskin/ferlunum

after having sex with my girl, i cant seem 2 retract but the cover. there's a part swollen tat is stopping the retraction process. i don feel any discomfort or pain except during erection i can feel slight discomfort (something like the foreskin cover being stretched real hard).. its been 2 days and the swollen part keep getting bigger. is this called as foreskin folded up or a symptom of other disesases. need a reply asap.. thxx

Old 01-24-2011, 03:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: swollen inner foreskin/ferlunum

You need to get the foreskin back over fast. Use an ice pack and then squeeze the head hard to force the blood inside out. Then you should be able to ease the foreskin forward again. Try this a few times and if it's still stuck see a doctor urgently. This can be an emargency. Don't let them circumcise though. Once the foreskin is in its normal position and the swelling has gone down you can try the stretching exercises in my sticky at the top of the Mens' Health Board. Stretching will prevent it happening again.
Geoff

The following user gives a hug of support to Geoff B:
Donald95 (10-17-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Geoff B For This Useful Post:
worryz (01-24-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2011, 03:49 AM   #3
(male)

worryz HB User

i manage 2 get the foreskin back.. however the swollen part is still the same. do i need 2 consult doctors or leave it atm to see how it goes after few days?

Old 01-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

If the foreskin is in it's normal position, covering the glans, then leave it for a week or so and the swelling should go down. In a European country I would consult a doctor but doing so in an Islamic country like Malaysia would probably result in a circumcision because circumcision is the norm in that culture, even in many Christian communities. Also many doctors of all persuasions don't believe stretching will cure phimosis and it has been proven it does in over 90% of cases. Watch it carefully though and if there any pain or infection see one fast. If it's still swollen in a week try and see a Chinese or European-born doctor. Even Australian or US doctors might still want to circumcise. Once things fully settle down start the stretching.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #5
(male)

worryz HB User

thanks a lot for the attentive replies.. will do as u had suggested.

Closed Thread