It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
(male)

plaidguitar HB User
Exclamation b-b sized 'ball' under skin of penis

This is kinda embarrassing to talk about but I need some answers if at all possible. About 6 months ago, i noticed a small b-b shaped ball under the skin of my shaft. It was pretty small and I read some forums that said it would just go away so I thought nothing of it. Over the past few months its gotten bigger and now its about the size of two b-bs and has gotten red and a bit sore. Today I woke up and it was really tender (i have never been able to feel it) and I noticed at the top of it that there was a build up of a little blood at the top, center of the bump and if I were to squeeze it, it would pop and I'm sure the blood will come out (just like a zit). I really need to know what I should do about this. Let me also say that its not sexual related seeing as I'm not sexually active. I'm starting to get worried that it might be something serious so anyone that knows anything about this please post an answer or some advice on what I should do cause It would be kinda awkward to go to my rents and tell them I need to go to the doc about it. Thanks so much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

digmusic HB Userdigmusic HB Userdigmusic HB Userdigmusic HB User
Re: b-b sized 'ball' under skin of penis

I read that lumps like these can be a type of sweat gland whose duct for draining fluid gets blocked and forms as a small white lump. Other causes could be different kinds of cysts. I would see your GP or a urologist about this. Try not to pick at it or pop it because that could theoretically cause an infection, which you don't want on your penis. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread