It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
(male)

fallntoast HB User
Premature Ejaculation

Im 28, I have had premature ejacualtion for approximately the last 2 years. In this time I have only been with 2 women. The 2nd one is my current fiance. Shes is very understanding about all of it but it has cuased quite a gap in our physical relationship. It's to the point were i can go down on my girl and finish before i even get inside her. I have been to both a family doctor and uroligist to rule out any medical disorders. My testosterrone levels are normal, so there is no real medical disorder to diagnose. I have regularly masterbated 5-6 times per week, for the last 3 years, and im thinking this might be the reason. I'm wondering if any one has had any real luck with the masters and joshsons method to treat it, and or any of the other fixes. Also its gotten to the point were if I even dream about sex, I ejaculate early.
I have also tried Zoloft for the last six months, with mixed results, but have had to stop do to some perscription issues. I have tried anti-stimulation cream as well, works when i give it enough time. Condoms do very little to desenitize me enough. Another question I have is that if i just stop eveything all together would this possibly reverse the stimulation sensitivity or would it just pick up were i left off. I'm currently overseas away from any temptation, so no sex or masterbation wouldn't be an Issue.

Last edited by fallntoast; 03-19-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Closed Thread