It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
(male)

kamyogi HB User
Stopping Ejaculation!

HI,

I am a 46 year male. Its been ages since I had a wet dream!!

To make it come again - to feel the lost sensation, I am tempted to stop ejaculating or making love with my partener until it happens to me (a kind of sexual austerity)!. But, there are some quetions that come to my mind before this. Could it be nuisance to my sexuality or my health in general in any way? Could it really come back at this age? If yes, how long could it take?

Please drop your word on the subject if you know anything on this.

Thanks.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
(male)

marlins2003 HB User
Re: Stopping Ejaculation!

I use to get wet dreams from the age of 14 to about the age of 22, after that I just didnt get them anymore, when I was 23 I stoped masturbating for 6 weeks! just to see if I would have a wet dream, and I didnt. Im 27 now, and still dont get them, the last time I had one was when I was about 22, now after the age of 22 I started to get chronic depression, and still to this day have chronic depression, so im not sure if that has anything to do with not getting wet dreams, but I ejaculate great the rest of the time. I think getting wet dreams is very mental, and maybe also has to do with the hormones, that tend to decrease as time goes on..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
(male)

Seyche HB User

I'm in my twenties and I've never had a wet dream....

Old 05-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
(male)

JT8988 HB User

This might seem a very silly answer to this question, but I am deadly serious - it worked for me.

Cheese.

Cheese genuinely gives you longer, more lucid dreams. You have to eat it just before bed time. I find mozzarella the most effective, some say blue cheese, some say cheddar. I had a four cheese pizza with extra mozzarella 5 mins before brushing my teeth and going to bed. Combine this with 4 weeks no masturbation and it's a recipe for a wet dream. Also spend the whole day thinking about a girl from college/work that you really wanted and hopefully she will be the subject of your dream.

< edited >
Enjoy!

Last edited by hb-mod; 05-20-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User

sorry but it does have something to due with age... and yes, some guy's only start having wet dreams later than others so basicly it's up to mother nature (or should I say father nature?!?!)
keil

Closed Thread