It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
(male)

annex HB User
Unhappy Low libido, weakness, no morning erections at all!

Hello, I am 28 and I had testosterone tested in the past various times and it was always borderline low but my doctor always said it's still normal so it's okay. But recently I noticed that I am becoming weaker even weaker than I used to be. Now even lifting light things which becoming more difficult. I also have a totally low libido. I do masturbate but usually cause I'm bored or have stress and I also notice that I almost never have morning wood. I can't think back to when I last had it. Is this normal?
Others in my age seem to be horny very often but I'm not.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #2
(male)

John19 HB User
Re: Low libido, weakness, no morning erections at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annex View Post
Hello, I am 28 and I had testosterone tested in the past various times and it was always borderline low but my doctor always said it's still normal so it's okay. But recently I noticed that I am becoming weaker even weaker than I used to be. Now even lifting light things which becoming more difficult. I also have a totally low libido. I do masturbate but usually cause I'm bored or have stress and I also notice that I almost never have morning wood. I can't think back to when I last had it. Is this normal?
Others in my age seem to be horny very often but I'm not.
Annex, I do know what your going through. Sometimes you just have to change doctors to get what you want. For some reason testosterone effects the strength in the wrist which is why you can't lift things. It also accounts for no libido etc, etc. Low testosterone also accounts for for small penis and testes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #3
(male)

annex HB User

My balls are normal sized. But I still have low T.
And it's not just the wrist. All muscles are way too small.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #4
(male)

causticcomplian HB User

How are you sleeping? Do you drink alcohol or do any drugs (Rx or otherwise) often? even as little as 3 times a week or just a couple drinks a day can cause serious sleep disruptions...there's several other issues/causes though, stress and excessive worry, diet etc.

If you are not getting much less sleep or waking up less refreshed than you were when you were much younger, that could very well be the issue. Just went through this and am about to get a CPAP (sleep apnea appliance). My sleep issues were very minor but between stress at work (victim of (CBS) "corporate backstabber syndrome" ) and the daily use of alcohol I beat the ever lovin' daylights out of my sleep habits which went straight to my T production slowing down. My basic symptoms were very much like yours but mine including sugar sensativities - I would literally pass out within an hour or so after I ate any kind of refined carbs or sugars.

I followed all the advice to get my strength back up through diet, lighter workouts (less than 45 mins and kept cardio and weightlifting seperate) quit drinking and recovery days between workouts but it only helped a little. Doctor said everything looked fine in all my tests and blood work. T was a little low but in range for my age. The whole time my sleep was about 61/2 hours but I could never get more and I never felt fully refreshed when I would wake up. I told the doctor in just conversation after about a year and he said lets try a sleep study...freaked me out...I stop breathing between 12 and 30 times an hour...The reason it freaked me out is because I never knew it was happening...really thought I was staying asleep the whole time. It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING what a good nights sleep can do and what not getting enough sleep does to your body.

The sleep studies can be a little expensive but if I hadn't by chance mentioned my sleep issue to the doctor I would have continued fighting this for a long time... at least give it a try... hope this helps some.

Regards,

Cc

Closed Thread