It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
(male)

srox HB User
Sensitive Glans

Okay, I'll prefix this with saying going to the doctor isn't an option. Broke, no health care, etc. Just another American, haha

Here's this thing, I'm uncircumcised and before about a month ago I had never fully retracted my foreskin. I just couldn't do it, it was too tight. Anyways during my first sexual encounter I didn't even realize it but she had pulled the foreskin all the way back when I was erect, I was happy. Unfortunately, because I have never had my glans exposed, it hurt to get a blow job. I was unable to stay erect whenever her tongue would touch the head of my penis because the discomfort was unbearable. Fortunately, there was only a little discomfort during intercourse so I was able to do that, but I'd like to desensitize my glans.

Right now if the uncovered head of my penis touches even my stomach, a tissue, my boxers anything like that, it's painful. I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through this and what did you do to fix it? Did you just suck it up and touch the head of your penis daily until it got use to it? I would like to stay away from creams because I just don't feel comfortable introducing stuff that would numb my penis, I don't wanna ruin the sensitivity, I just want to get it to a normal level, thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #2
(male)

srox HB User
Re: Sensitive Glans

I'll just update this with my progress in case anybody goes through something similar.

So I exposed the glans for like 20 minutes (my normal routine I've been doing to try and slowly desensitize it enough to be able to touch it) I've been doing that for like a week. I've also read it's good to let the glans dry out because it will be less sensitive if you try to touch it. Last night I decided whatever screw it, my girlfriend to visit in a few weeks and I really want to get down to a normal level. I decided to man up and my hands were a little shakey cause I couldn't even imagine how bad it was going to feel.

So I slowly lowered the pad of my index finger onto it and then all the sudden I was like "hey, I'm touching it!" it wasn't that bad to just touch it, so I just kind of started poking it with the pad of my finger all over, then I started just running the pad of my finger all around it. Then I started rubbing it and it hurt a little bit, then when the pain wasn't that bad I'd apply a little more pressure, as much as I could take. Then I kind of just took the palm of my hand and just kind of did a twisting motion and just rubbed the whole thing. Once I felt confident I grabbed the front and the back of the head with the pads of my thumb and my index finger and would just rub from the bottom to the top, it still hurt too much to try and go up & down, too much friction, so I'd just gently go from the bottom to the top with two fingers.

All this took about 30 minutes and I stopped cause I didn't know how my penis would react, I didn't want to wake up and have it be really sore and not be able to do it for a while. I woke up this morning and I was fine. So tonight I'm gonna try doing it some more for about an hour, my goal is that it starts feeling pleasurable and then I'll probably stop, I don't want to have an issue to where it takes me an hour of sex to climax. But once the pain isn't too much that it can touch like my briefs, I'll probably try walking around for a day with the glans exposed.

I'll keep updating in case someone in the future with the same thing crosses this thread. Also, I didn't use any oils, creams or lotion or anything like that, if I can get to a point where it's pleasurable (or when, hopefully) I'll probably try masturbating with lotion with the glans exposed rather than the usual uncircumcised way of just using the foreskin to rub the head.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread