It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
(male)

DrClaw HB User
ejaculate like water but still hard?

I have had this happen twice. It happen today while my girlfriend was performing oral on me.

I feel what kind of feels like the sensation when I orgasm but not quite as strong and with less contractions but it produces 3-5 times the amount of fluid and its very similar to water with a yellow tint that I could only notice after ward on my white sheets.

Though it almost felt like I orgasmed but my penis was still very erect and I then came to a proper orgasm minutes later vaginally with normal colour and consistency in my sperm.

This was the second time this has happen, the first was from light skin to skin contact and the amount of ejaculate was similar but it came out what seemed to me and sound like urine as it hit my mattress. At the time I feared it was urine and I was now peeing on my girl friends bum and I then cut it off which gave some pain and I believe is what took my erection away.

I have searched and read post and other peoples answers and most people say its normal, diet or has to do with # of times of ejaculation. I don't think its normal as it doesn't happen often and especially with this last time where I didn't hold back and went through with the sensation and the end product was 3-5 times the ejaculate and my very erect penis which was able to orgasm minutes after this occurrence. I am 29 and once the cannon goes it takes some time to reload also.

Does anyone have any real answers or a similar story?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: ejaculate like water but still hard?

Relax, it is very normal. I have had it happen many, many times. Probably what it happening is you are coming very close to full orgasm and are somehow stopping short of the orgasm. Your seminal ducts are still doing their job though by lubricating your urethra. When the semen (the clear fluid) comes out by itself it looks like a lot more than normal. In a full ejaculation when there is sperm mixed with the clear fluid it looks like a lot less.

It's normal. dont sweat it.

Closed Thread

Tags
ejaculate, feels like pee, men, watery sperm