It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
(male)

Perfecto HB User
Soy Lecithin effects on Men's Libido !

Since I started taking soy lecithin granules about 2 months ago...and my sex urge, and degree of sexual arousal...have diminished considerably.

I have and did consider all other factors and things I am taking in life...but the only exception that I noticed is the addition of this product, i.e. Lecithin, made from soy bean.

Did anyone have similar experience. Cause it really bothers me, when I notice myself as lacking interest (sexual that is) in the other sex.

I used to get so aroused just by being in close proximity (touching hand for example of a female), yet now....even closer contact, rubbing body together...and I do not get aroused!!!

Old 05-21-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
(male)

crazyozzy HB User
Re: Soy Lecithin effects on Men's Libido !

It should come back if you stop taking it. Have you stopped? How long ago? I have read a scientific article reporting about this happening to other men too. But it came back to normal after they stopped.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2011, 12:56 AM   #3
(male)

Perfecto HB User
Re: Soy Lecithin effects on Men's Libido !

Thanks for input. Haven't stopped yet, wana do some research on this aspect (possible side effect) of granulated Lecithin before I can firmly decide if it's the cause of my problem: lack of libido.

One thing, though, I should mention for those interested in this subject: been using Lecithin gel caps (1,200mg x 2 daily) for years, and have not experienced any such side effect, whatsoever!!

Closed Thread