It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
(male)

Aevz HB User
Penis tingling/feeling of having to pee

A few weeks ago I was dry masturbating by rubbing up against a cushion, obviously no lube and I did it pretty fast. About 1 hour after this I begin to experience a tingling in my penis, like if you are in the middle of masturbation and stop all of a sudden. I thought I had to go masturbate again. The feeling carried over to the next day so I masturbated. I felt better for a while but it came back and I became concerned. I also felt like I had to pee often when my bladder was empty. I stopped all masturbation for 5 days and I could barely feel it. I masturbated a little bit after that and the symptoms were minimal. However, I masturbated 3 days in a row this week (Monday, Tues, Wed) and the symptoms got bad again. Primarily after the 3rd time. I still feel them today (Saturday) and I'm worried. I know it's not an STD because I am a virgin and have never had oral sex and there is no way that I could have contracted one. I also am pretty sure it's not a UTI because I have not felt burning while peeing, it doesn't have an odor and the symptoms come and go without masturbation. Also when my penis is erect it will go away or the symptoms will get better. When this started happening I noticed 2 brown marks right around the tip of the penis and a little hole the size of a dot where the foreskin meets the head on the back. The marks were almost like scars, and when I touched them the sensation gets more intense, and when I masturbate this part of the penis gets red. The whole penis head itself has been more sensitive to touch. A week before the symptoms started I tried a new masturbation technique where I rub the head of the penis on my palm, I don't think this has anything to do with it though. I think I may have injured/bruised my urethra while masturbating so I'm going to stop masturbation for a few more days and write back. I also have put vaseline and anti-bacterial ointment on the brown marks. I've heard that these may have been caused due to friction. Also, when I am focusing on something else such as watching a movie or playing video games, or just not thinking about it, I barely feel anything. Could this be psychological? Any suggestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
(male)

Aevz HB User
Re: Penis tingling/feeling of having to pee

any ideas? please?

Old 07-08-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
(male)

InTranceWeTrust HB User

well, does it feel any better now?

I have been masturbating for years by rubbing the underside of my penis through my shorts using the stop and start method. This was not a very good idea since now the under side and area right on top of my urethra is very sensitive and a little discolored. Also, for a few months I have been having frequent urination, urgent urination, and a weak urine stream. These symptoms have been getting worse slowly, like over the past year. I am going to the urologist next tuesday to see if I have not caused any permanent damage to myself like a urethral stricture.

My advice to you is not to masturbate like that or rub your penis on anything during masturbation. Just use lube! Its a lot safer!

Old 07-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
(male)

Aevz HB User

Yes it is feeling better. I have not masturbated in 4 days, and I have been focused on other things and sometimes I barely notice it. If I dwell on it, like I am right now I will feel it but it's better than before.

Old 07-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
(male)

thisguy86 HB Userthisguy86 HB User

In trance we trust, it sounds like you also may have prostatitis

Old 07-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #6
(male)

drock151 HB User

i know what ur saying dude, it would feel sore and very sensitive on the inside, it happened like four years ago when i used to masturbate almost twice a day. all i did was slow my roll and it went away. if its what happened to me then u have nothing to worry about my friend.

Closed Thread