It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
(male)

smoob HB User
stomach pain testicles tightening

is it normal when u get a stomach ache, that your testicles slightly tighten ?! some times when i get cold they tighten and i get stomach aches ,and also i have no idea why but some times i get an erection when it does happen, i have no idea why that happens i hate it i just wanna know why or if this happens to others.

Old 07-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: stomach pain testicles tightening

Yes it is normal. When you tighten your stomach muscles due to the belly ache, youíre also tightening the muscles in your scrotum, which triggers some nerves, causing an erection. Evidently your scrotum is sensitive when you tighten your muscles. Try relaxing your muscles by laying on your stomache when you have a belly ache will relieve the pressure without the need to tighten your muscles. Pepto Bismol might also help the stomache ache.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 07-23-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
(male)

smoob HB User

the worse part is that i get stomach aches weekly or monthly i eat really health drink enough water to stay hydrated. and i know this isnt normal. once in PE sucked so much :/ uughhhhhhhh and sometimes i have to miss school because of theses in the morning i think its all in my head!

Old 07-23-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

There might be something in your diet that is causing indigestion. For example some people are unable to tolerate soy [soya] products like soya milk. Or there might be too much roughage in your diet. These are just two examples, but it might be worthwhile thinking about what you eat -- even if you eat really healthy.

Closed Thread