It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2011, 02:13 AM   #1
(male)

Sidakraz HB User
Masturbation - No Lube / Swelling.

Hiya,

I just recently masturbated, using no lube and not long after I finished masturbating I noticed that the skin under my foreskin had become puffy/inflated. I normally masturbate without lube and have never had this problem before, so naturally I'm freaking out..

I'm in no pain and urination is fine, but it really doesn't look right! Any advice on what to do or not do?

Thanks in advance. =)

P.s. Plan on seeing a doctor tomorrow if the swelling hasn't showed any signs of healing.

Last edited by Sidakraz; 08-05-2011 at 02:49 AM.

Old 08-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Masturbation - No Lube.

Hi, it might be a possibility that you are going too rough and rubbing too hard when you were masturbating. This causes irritation. The penis is a sensitive organ. So be more gentle when you masturbate. Useing lubricant might be a good idea and make masturbating more pleasurable. Hope this helps

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2011, 01:56 AM   #3
(male)

Sidakraz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Kiss View Post
Hi, it might be a possibility that you are going too rough and rubbing too hard when you were masturbating. This causes irritation. The penis is a sensitive organ. So be more gentle when you masturbate. Useing lubricant might be a good idea and make masturbating more pleasurable. Hope this helps
I guess i was a bit too rough. Good news is the swelling went down the day after and it made a full recovery! Thanks for your advice Vanilla =) Kinda put off masturbating for a while now, haha..

Old 08-08-2011, 12:06 AM   #4
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

That's good to hear. Your welcome.

Closed Thread