It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
(male)

Scar3d HB User
Numerous cuts around the urethra.

So in the past few days I have got several small cuts around my urethra. I do not know how they got there. I have not been sexually active for almost 9 months Besides m******tion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Scar3d.

Old 08-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User
Re: Numerous cuts around the urethra.

Have you used any new lotion or lube during masterbation? Are you using any lube at all? Are you circumsized? Are you sounding ( inserting anything into your urethra into the bladder )? Being overly deligent with soap? All of these or none of these may be the cause of your problem. If the cuts are superficial, you can use antibiotic ointment on it to help prevent infection, prevent urine from stinging and accellerate healing. If the cuts are red, oozing or very painful you should consider seeing a Dr.

The Following User Says Thank You to Just Tell Me For This Useful Post:
Scar3d (08-24-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
(male)

Scar3d HB User

I use lotion occasionally not all the time. I am not sounding, I do wash very well with soap, i use gel soap. I am not circumcised. What kind of antibiotic cream can i use? Also the cuts look like they are cause due to stretching if that helps.
Again thanks in advance.

Old 08-25-2011, 05:37 AM   #4
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User

You've probubly exherted too much pressure and/or caused excessive friction around the foreskin. Body washes and gels shoud be ok unless you are sensitive to it. I hope you are not using the anti-bacterial hand washing type soap as it is much harsher. You should always use some type of lube, either a hypoallergenic lotion or, water based or silicone products availible commercially, especially around the head and forskin. You can use neosporin or store brand triple antibiotic ointment preferably over the cream formula since the ointment will not rub in leaving a greasy film over the head that will better protect the area between applications. If you can, use the ointment after each urination the first day or two then 3 times daily afterwards for another 2-3 days you should be ok. But, again if you see no improvement or gets worse, do see a Dr.

The Following User Says Thank You to Just Tell Me For This Useful Post:
Scar3d (08-25-2011)
Old 08-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #5
(male)

Scar3d HB User

Thank you so much for the help, I will try what you said and let you know how it works out. Once again Thanks!

Closed Thread