It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
(male)

flashoflight HB User
Dark skin due to dry masturbation, how do I solve? :(

Hey guys,

I'm 22 and have been dry masturbating since I was like 11... I have a slightly tight frenulum and I masturbate a little rough because of this. There is a dark area on the top of my penis right where my thumb holds when I masturbate... I have been putting body lotion on it every day for a year but it has not helped since I still dry masturbate I assume! Is there a lotion that can help with this?? I am so embarassed to show my penis to my girlfriend and want to get this fixed please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2011, 12:26 AM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Dark skin due to dry masturbation, how do I solve? :(

Hi, it might be a good idea to use lubicant while you masturbate. It will make masturbating more pleasurable. Going too rough or too hard could cause irritation on the penis. The penis is a sensitive organ. So be more gentle when you masturbate. If the dark area is cause by dry masturbation then the skin might be irritated. Try vaseline lotion. It will help moisture the dry skin.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla Kiss For This Useful Post:
flashoflight (09-03-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
(male)

flashoflight HB User

Thanks for the reply!

So its not possible that its permanently darkened right? If I use some hydrating vasaline and lube when I masturbate it should go back to normal??

Old 09-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #4
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

Your welcome. It could get more darker if you continue to dry masturbate cause you are irritating the skin of the penis. I don't know if you can use lubicant and lotion at the sametime for masturbating. But it shouldn't do no harm using them together. Lubricant will probably will last longer while using it. Lotion is for moisturizing the skin such as dry skin. Stop masturbating for a while and see if the dark skin fades away if not then it's time to get it check out by a doctor. Also if the dark skin been there sence you were a baby then it's a birth mark.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 09-03-2011 at 12:19 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla Kiss For This Useful Post:
flashoflight (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 01:20 AM   #5
(male)

flashoflight HB User

Thanks for the reply again... The dark skin has definitely not been there since I was small... I don't know if I can stop masturbating lulz but I think I'll give lube and lotion a go I guess :/

Old 09-03-2011, 01:29 AM   #6
(female)

Your welcome again. All I can tell you is that if doesn't fade away soon it might be a good idea to see the doctor. Good luck!

Closed Thread