It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
(male)

PA_joe HB User
ED Penile injections

I wouldn稚 mind some of you guys input to this who are using Penile injections to treat ED?

I知 52 and been diagnosed with ED for a few years now and been finding that the ED pills that are out there do not work for me as well as they use to.
My Urologist prescribed me on Tri-Mix injections and they work great .
My doctor mentioned to me I would have to see what dose would work best for me while staying in the .02 to .10 range of IU's. The dose I find that works best for my firmness and rigidness is .05..However It does make my erection last about 3 to 3 and a half hours, sometimes 4 and varies but there is never any pain from it. The firmness and rigidness of my penis dose decrease somewhat after my ejaculation. I tried using a lesser dose but the results of the performance, firmness and rigidness is not as strong.
I sometimes wonder if the prolonged affect could be damaging. Since I am not feeling any pain, I am wondering this prolonged affect would not be an issue to damage to my penis in the future? I知 not a small guy meaning penis size and I am a grower not a shower. I知 feeling because of my larger manhood expanstion , that is why there is no after pain of my blood vassals being dilated for so long. There is no blueness at all maybe my penis feels a little cooler then normal. I have been using the Tri-mix for a month now with injections at least two to 3 times a week. I知 even wondering about the syringe size which was given a 30g 1/2 1/2cc and if the needle is too long. I知 gotten use to doing the injections with no problem. Sometimes there is a hesitation while pushing the needle in but if I use constant pressers and a smoothly go in, its goes in with no problem. The first time I thought punching the needle in first would be less discomfort, but with the size of the needle being small, I just push the syringe in smoothly and it works well with less after bleeding.
So that痴 it, any feedback would be most appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
(male)

rbbb HB Userrbbb HB Userrbbb HB User
Re: ED Penile injections

Joe,

Quote:
It does make my erection last about 3 to 3 and a half hours, sometimes 4 and varies but there is never any pain from it. The firmness and rigidness of my penis dose decrease somewhat after my ejaculation. I tried using a lesser dose but the results of the performance, firmness and rigidness is not as strong.
I sometimes wonder if the prolonged affect could be damaging. Since I am not feeling any pain, I am wondering this prolonged affect would not be an issue to damage to my penis in the future?
What you describe is about my experiences too .. going for 3+ hrs sometimes. But also like you I never have a really aching hardon, but it sure is 100%. Sometimes it cycles tho -- after orgasm a little ..and if exertions get intense going a little soft and then right back up to 100% again. Can't say it ever gets a little cooler -- always seems good and warm. For the most part I have read that having a prolonged erection can be beneficial if not too too hard, since it does get oxygenated blood to all the places that need it.

So if not really aching you are probably OK. You can also try to walk it off rather than sleep it off (when nocturnal erection conditions might ADD to the erection). I've also taken a nightcap (like a Brown Cow -- with Kahlua) -- that can relax things pretty nice -- although I have never seen any Uro recommend a stiff drink or two to bring things down. It works-- and you can use it to celebrate your amazing 18 year-old-like prowess!

Let us know how it goes ...

J

Old 09-14-2011, 04:11 AM   #3
(male)

PA_joe HB User
Re: ED Penile injections

Yeah Thanks for your input. Yeah I知 like you that if I engage back into sexual activity or masturbation, my penis goes right back to full readiness for it. When I meant if softens up a little, it痴 not standing up so hard until it get stimulated again. The coolness I think is from not massaging it during sex, and yes, most times when I am using Tri-mix, my next phase after sex is going to sleep. Your info about the long term affect of a prolonged erection I think has a lot going truth to it being good for it. I noticed since using the tri-mix and having the long intervals of firmness has made my penis look better just by the way it痴 been hanging , its fuller instead of shrinking back to looking sometimes like a turtle pulling his head back in<grin> I was always a grower not a shower . It sure has opened things up as to vanes and blood capillaries I guess. What I also like about the tri-mix. It work on the aria you need it to instead of the whole body. The pills use to stuff my sinuses very good and I would turn very noticeably red on my face and upper chest. I will have to try you cocktail mix idea and see it that could work for me as a reducer.
Thanks again for you input.

Closed Thread