It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2
inneedofsomehel HB User
need some advice/help

ive had this spot on my penis shaft for maybe a year now, it started off as what i thought was an ingrown hair, needless to say i tried to get it out myself and went at it to hard with tweezers. my problem is that it doesnt seem to be getting any better ive only had sex with one partner and im 99% sure they were also a virgin at the time so i dont really think its an std, but im no expert and im looking for opinions on what to do. Its probably just a scar from my dumbass picking at it, but i want to see if anyone else has had this issue and if they have any tips/answers for me, thanks

Last edited by mod85; 10-11-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 10-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Augusta, Ga USA
Posts: 186
Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User
Re: need some advice/help

It could have been an ingrown hair, hairy nevus or any number of things and self treating is never a good idea, especially with an organ such as the penis. What if it's a melanoma or some other form of skin cancer? What if it's a wart? Anything removed surgically from the skin/body should always be biopsied. The only tip I have for you is to have it looked at by a nurse practitioner or Dr. I know you wanted an easy answer and fix. That's just not possible and it's your sexual and urinary health at stake. I don't think you want to potentially risk functioning of your organ in the future.

The following user gives a hug of support to Just Tell Me:
inneedofsomehel (10-12-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Tell Me For This Useful Post:
inneedofsomehel (10-12-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 10-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2
inneedofsomehel HB User
Re: need some advice/help

ok thanks, thanks for answering, guess its time to go to the dr.

Last edited by moderator2; 10-12-2011 at 03:47 PM.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Penis Head Swollen and foreskin problem. Need help. davidjx Sexual Health - Men 15 11-14-2010 02:44 PM
Need man's advice, PLEASE! Merriann Sexual Health - Men 7 07-04-2008 12:31 PM
Long time sexual problem, need help lightingbird Sexual Health - Men 4 04-26-2007 02:38 PM
I need a natural way to eliminate my libido. BillCuck Sexual Health - Men 7 08-07-2006 09:36 PM
Need advice on possible blood vessel rupture Hwguy Sexual Health - Men 4 06-27-2005 10:42 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!