It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 06:56 AM   #1
(male)

Brewing HB User
how common is blue ball syndrome?

This is my first post but i will just get right too it. i am currently 27 years old. i have always been aroused very easily and have pretty much got the gist of what blue ball syndrom is.

I have been suffering from it from when i was in my teens (puberty years) until well, now, i woke up with it after a rare sexual dream today. i am single and do not masterbate very often. i have read that some people masterbate up to 7 times a day! i didnt do that even when i was 16! i only do once a week or so, maybe longer as i am very busy in life right now. i have not had sex for a while, cant remember exactly, dont really care to be honest, its just not a priority in my life right now.

i dont get it all the time, this is the first time since i was last with a girl, yes it happened then.

i know masterbating releives it but i do also find it very painful, i used to have the day off from school because of it and i am right now hardly able to walk properly, that cant be normal can it?

should i still be getting it at this age? and just how common is it in men to get this 'blue ball syndrom'?

some answers on those questions would be great as all the other posts dont seem to explain those details.

cheers,

Brewing.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #2
(male)

peaceseeker2 HB User
Re: how common is blue ball syndrome?

Hello,

Well, my suggestion would be to masturbate more often and see if that helps. It really does not matter how old you are. If you do not ejaculate for a long time, you are probably going to feel miserable. I know I do. I tend to end up with a full, congested, heavy, uncomfortable sensation in my groin if it has been quite some time since my last ejaculation. Good luck. ( Think of it this way... being told you should masturbate more is a heck of a lot more pleasant than being told to cut back on the meat, fries, and beer for good health. LOL. )

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
(male)

DnutDman HB User

MAsterbating 7 times a day is absurd! I'm your age and the only time I've had 'blue balls' was after hours of kissing, dancing, fooling around and in the end NOTHING with a girl. It took hours, and I was errect for close to 4 or 5 hours with no "relese". Hope the problem's solved now over the last few months.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User

Dman hit the nail on the head (pun intended). Usually blue balls is caused by prolonged erections without release. Your erotic dream probably gave you an erection that lasted long and you did not release it then you suffer. Unless you have some unusual condition, masturbation will normally relieve your pain.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-10-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:57 AM   #5
(male)

DnutDman HB User

Thanks Booga! Another thing that I just thought of: wear loose underwear or PJs to bed. If you get 'morning wood' (no debate to weather this exists) because of an erotic dream or plain nature it could be painful pressing against tight underwear. This causes pain too.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:35 AM   #6
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User

I never experienced any relief by loose clothing. They ached regardlessof what I did.
The best relief is a quick morning masturbation. Allow yourself a few extra minutes to complete the task and then go about your day pain free.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-11-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
(female)

Brook88 HB User

my boyfriend has used this as an excuse for sex before but these posts helped explain it in more detail

Closed Thread