It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
(female)

justnotsure2 HB User
Unhappy Boyfriend erection/personality issues

I have been dating this guy for a few months. First I wanted to hold off on having sex, after a couple weeks he tells me he is getting tired of waiting. after a month and a half, we are fooling around and I tell him we don't have to wait anymore. But then he can't get an erection! And told me this has happened before.
I was cool about it, although this has never happened to me in my life; I have heard of it. However we are going on month 3 and the problem still exists. We still fool around, but he has never tried to touch me down there with anything but his penis. unless my clothes are still on.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-11-2011 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Relationship issues duplicated on the Relationship Board have been removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2011, 02:31 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User52ken HB User
Re: Boyfriend erection/personality issues

I think he probably has had this problem before. When this happens, especially the first time, it seems to happen more often. He needs to be honest with you and you can help him with his erection to stay strong. After intercourse he should be OK. He is probably really sensitive and anxious and there is nothing wrong with that. I hope that helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #3
(male)

DnutDman HB User
Re: Boyfriend erection/personality issues

Why don't you guide him with your hands, show him it's ok. That may do the trick, turn him on, and give him some more confidence that what's happening is alright on both ends.

Closed Thread