It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
(male)

EducatedPanther HB User
non sexual release after arousal

I will start out by stating that I am pretty easily aroused, by touch in particular with my girlfriend. In itself it isn't a problem, but I have discovered that prolonged arousal (such as holding hands through a movie) without release causes notable pain in the groin area, especially in the area of my hernia repaired a few years ago. I know now that this is normal.

So my question is, is there something I can do to get release or pain relief in a non sexual way? Being religious, this puts me in an awkward position, as sexual release requires further mental and/or physical stimulation. Sex is out of the question, and I couldn't in good conscience ask her to assist. We have vowed to keep that part of the relationship until Marriage (should we get there).

Is there a pain killer or blood thinner that might help? Or some technique (don't need to describe it here, I can look it up on my own)? I thought maybe an aspirin as that is something of a blood thinner, which might help the blood concentrating in the area, but that wouldn't help the other part of the equation that causes pain.

Any help would be appreciated!

Old 02-01-2012, 03:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: non sexual release after arousal

sorry I can't think of anything to help. have you taalked to your doctor? you should not have to go thru that pain just so you can hold hands...
keil

The Following User Says Thank You to keil For This Useful Post:
EducatedPanther (02-03-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
(male)

EducatedPanther HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by keil View Post
sorry I can't think of anything to help. have you taalked to your doctor? you should not have to go thru that pain just so you can hold hands...
keil
Thanks, I have thought about seeing my doctor. It seems to be less and less intense the more interaction I have with her... so perhaps my body just needed time to adjust...its been a long time since I have had this kind of contact with a female.

Time will tell

Old 02-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
(male)

EducatedPanther HB User

Well I have noticed lately I no longer have any pain on the right side, but still experience some pain where the hernia was. Hopefully that will subside too.

Thanks for replying keil.

Old 02-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
(female)

Julia17878 HB User

You're a normal young man with desires and needs. It's normal not to remain uninfluenced by your girlfriend's presence if you really like her. I don't see other solution than releasing the pressure before you guys see each other.
And please, don't take Aspirin just because you're horny. Everyone knows Aspirin has serious side effects in the long run.

Old 02-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
(male)

EducatedPanther HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia17878 View Post
You're a normal young man with desires and needs. It's normal not to remain uninfluenced by your girlfriend's presence if you really like her. I don't see other solution than releasing the pressure before you guys see each other.
And please, don't take Aspirin just because you're horny. Everyone knows Aspirin has serious side effects in the long run.
Thanks. I wasn't going to take aspirin, I was using it more of an example of my train of thought at the time. As I mentioned in my last post, it isn't an issue anymore except for where I had the hernia, but even that seems to be improving over time.

My whole point was to see if there was any ideas for release in a non sexual way, but have yet to find one. But as its improving just by spending more time with her. I guess my body is getting used to the normal interactions and reactions.

Thanks for the input!

Old 03-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #7
(male)

peaceseeker2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedPanther View Post
I will start out by stating that I am pretty easily aroused, by touch in particular with my girlfriend. In itself it isn't a problem, but I have discovered that prolonged arousal (such as holding hands through a movie) without release causes notable pain in the groin area, especially in the area of my hernia repaired a few years ago. I know now that this is normal.

So my question is, is there something I can do to get release or pain relief in a non sexual way? Being religious, this puts me in an awkward position, as sexual release requires further mental and/or physical stimulation. Sex is out of the question, and I couldn't in good conscience ask her to assist. We have vowed to keep that part of the relationship until Marriage (should we get there).

Is there a pain killer or blood thinner that might help? Or some technique (don't need to describe it here, I can look it up on my own)? I thought maybe an aspirin as that is something of a blood thinner, which might help the blood concentrating in the area, but that wouldn't help the other part of the equation that causes pain.

Any help would be appreciated!
Hi. Well, I respect your religious beliefs first of all. I am glad to hear that this issue seems to be lessening over time. My thoughts are that perhaps masturbating to orgasm and ejaculation prior to a date and/or after a date with your girlfriend. Also....if you keep on having issues with pain in your hernia repair area, ask your doctor if that is normal. Perhaps he would be able to better address it? Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Closed Thread