It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
(male)

apl123 HB User
Pain in Penis when Erect

I have started getting a pain in the front of my penis when I'm fully erect. The pain seems to be in the soft squashy bit in the middle at the front, quite low down. Don't know how to describe it! It comes when a little bit of pressure is applied to it or when the skin is stretched out a bit over it, usually by my testicles. It is like a shooting pain which quickly shoots up to the top then stops as soon as pressure is removed.

I always worry about any problems down there but I haven't had any other symptoms and I don't get pain at any other time or when ejaculating so I'm hoping it is nothing to worry about. My biggest concern even though I've only had this since last Thursday is that it will never get better. It started hurting for no reason. I was just being touched one night, not roughly, and I suddenly started feeling a pain shoot up to the tip of my penis. I thought it was coming from the top at first but then found it originated a bit lower down.

It is enough to stop me from having sex and is really stressing me and getting me down. My girlfriend also seems more annoyed than understanding!

I'm finding it difficult to locate the pain exactly. When I slacken the skin from the painful area, I seem to be able to press the middle of my penis with no trouble and also squeeze the skin with no pain then as soon as I let it fall to its natural position, it only needs to be touched to feel like a needle being pushed up me.

I can only think it is some kind of painful vein that is hurting when stretched or something.

Sorry for the bad description of the pain and where it is. I just wondered if anyone had an idea of what may be causing the problem and what I can do to stop it. I'm guessing a few weeks resting down there but I just feel like that wouldn't work. It's actually made me a bit scared of becoming erect because I wait for the pain

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Pain in Penis when Erect

Stop pressing it to see if it will heal. Did you experience any trauma in that area or maybe have had your erect penis pulled down to where you have an overextension of the penile ligaments? If things don't get better, and especially if they get worse, then you will need to see a Urologist.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
(male)

Queue HB User
Re: Pain in Penis when Erect

You May have a plaque forming you ahd better see a doctor. from what I have read this type of plaque can cause some reduction in length they are cause by rough treatment of the penis either from impact or twist.

Closed Thread