It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
(male)

tryingtofindpeace HB User
22 and stressed

up until about 2ish years ago i would have no problems with erections and wake up every morning with one. i got stressed out i became a hypochondriac and got stressed out scared i was dying. i had just started hanging out with my girlfriend and i would be turned on and would get erections. we wouldn't have sex but she would pleasure me with her hands. now i don't always wake up with one. occasionally i do and we started having sex occasionally. sometimes i can get it up sometimes i fall flat on my face. i occasionally have a wet dream. I'm not sure if something is wrong with me or if its in my head. maybe performance anxiety or just anxiety in general. I'm nervous. friday i surprisingly was able to have sex for a while. saturday i could barely keep it up to put a condom on and then just couldn't get it up. i noticed i have a low sex drive. I'm only 22 and idk whats going on. i want to have sex with her all the time to keep her happy. i don't take any medications and i don't want to resort to taking any pills that could harm my health at a younger age. help please

Old 03-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
(male)

Re: 22 and stressed

anyone? last friday i was able to get an erection with my girlfriend but it for some reason didnt feel 100%. maybe i just have problems with where my mind is during it but any help anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

TopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB User

There are several physical and psychological factors involved in erections and succesful sex so don't assume you are abnormal. Most men find that it doesn't work out every time. Concentrate on getting unstressed, try to take a calm approach with your GF. Constant sex may seem like a great idea but you really can have too much of a good thing.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
(male)

thanks. yea sometimes its hit or miss. my testosterone tests were all normal. i hope its just anxiety thats been affecting me. sometimes we can do it sometimes we cant. i would like to be able to do it everytime.

i did use the internet alot through high school and still rarely do. is there a way to reverse maybe the over stimulation? or any natural ways maybe straying away from medications. i have stayed off the internet for good.

Last edited by tryingtofindpeace; 04-25-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

TopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB User

There's no question that being healthy in mind and spirit is a basic requiremet for a good sex life.
Eat a balanced diet, avoid all medications as far as possible, exercise thoroughly and drink plenty of water (not pop). At your age, it's vital to get into healthy habits that are going to sustain you for life. There's nothing wrong with the Internet, in moderation, as with all temptations.
Good luck. I hope it works out for you and your girl.

Closed Thread