It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2012, 01:21 AM   #1
(male)

MattN92 HB User
Angry No Sexual Sensation in Penis

I am 19 years old and have NEVER been able to experience sexual pleasure. I also have a lack of sensation in my testicles. I can feel down there but it feels like touching any other body part. I can get an erection, but not a normal one. It gets soft very quickly if I don't use it. Since puberty, I remember this being a problem. I have never had an orgasm and this has always bothered me but it was never a problem because I never had anyone to have sex with...
I now have a girlfriend for the first time and would like to start having some sort of sexual pleasure. I have tried masturbation, from dry, to lotion, to lube, to wet in the shower, and even have added a Super Sucker into the mix... I just don't feel it.
I also now have a bladder problem where if I don't restrict my liquids will wet the bed and I get sudden urges even when I have little urine inside me and it is very strong. Not painful, but very uncomfortable. My urine also is very odorous due to this. The latter is something I am fairly certain can be fixed (it is NOT a bladder infection) once I see a urologist, but I currently do not have health insurance and was wondering what may be wrong with me that is keeping and has always kept me from experiencing sexual pleasure.
I do NOT have an enlarged prostate or any prostate problems after having had a physical...
And the lack of sensation has ALWAYS been an issue, so the bladder problem, while it may worsen it, is not the cause of my problems.
I read it is possible to have severe nerve damage during circumcision... Is this my problem? Is it something else? And what can I do to gain sensation in my penis so I can maybe have a sex life, either alone or with my girlfriend?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
(male)

couper231 HB User
Re: No Sexual Sensation in Penis

Hmm... Do you have wet dreams?

Closed Thread