It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
(male)

zPaul HB User
penis problem need advice

Hey guys I have been on before I have a problem with my penis the head is gone pale and the tip is red (hole) last week it hurt to pee so the doctor gave me zitromax. It stopped but the redness is still there and wired sensation still but to bad anyone have an idea , going to see a doctor tomorrow. I tested after possible exposure 4 days all clear and again at 10 weeks all clear. Could it be possible the problem I'm having is caused
By the swab from penis ? Please help

The Following User Says Thank You to zPaul For This Useful Post:
joseag2 (03-19-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 04:56 AM   #2
(male)

zPaul HB User
help possible std

Help me please sti/other ? Hi guys i have a pain down the side of each leg inner groin area. The tip of my penis is red where ,i pee out off , the rest off the head is pale and have a wired sensation when I pee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread