It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
(male)

Bawnawgwa HB User
Really need some advice :(

So... I guess when I first hit puberty I only went through physical changes. Grew hair, lowered voice, genitals maturing and what not... However, I never really had any sexual urges or drive. It just wasn't there for me. I was never attracted to anyone (man or woman). It was just an "oh your pretty... move along please" type of thing. I never had mood problems either and I didn't understand the kids that did. I thought they were just stupid.

However, I am 19 now and in second semester of college. All of a sudden when I came back this semester I noticed a girl in one of my classes and felt very attracted to her and have been noticing this when I encounter other girls I find pretty. All of a sudden I have been bombarded with these more sexual urges that have never been present before and it is really confusing.

Now I am feeling VERY sexually frustrated (i'm a virgin as earlier statement implies) and I have started having very frequent wet dreams as well as some leakage during the day... Ill also feel a very dull orgasmic kind of feeling in my penis from time to time that will be accompanied by some semen leakage during the day...

What do I do to get this in check!? It is all very frustrating and confusing to me and I feel I went through half of puberty early on and am now experiencing the other half .

I run regularly but started picking up a more intense workout class a few times a week in hopes to vent some of the sexual frustration (I am having strong urge to work out all the time!?!). Ugh! I am not enjoying this and don't know how to handle this and get it under check...

P.S. some digging online brought up masturbation to control wet dreams and leakage...? Will this help? I have not done such things in quite a while... especially since coming to college because I am sharing a small dorm with someone and don't want to risk any awkward situations and I feel doing it in public shower is gross cuz... come on... other people need to use it to... Yeah no shower... But yeah it just has not been a strong thing for me because like I said up to this point I have not really had any sexual feelings at all. Is it just time for me to begin regular masturbation??

Please someone help with advice!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2012, 05:39 AM   #2
(male)

Living still HB User
Re: Really need some advice :(

That is totally awesome. I wish I was in College going through puberty. I don't mean to sound unsympathetic. I honestly feel for your situation. I guess God designed us to go through that early so that we can learn how to relate to the other sex when we are still young and well, innocent really. I wonder what effect the hormones that we add to our food has on us and cases like yours and others on here (opposite) make a good case to look into that further. The "Blame Game" never seems to help anyone. I have a chronic condition that I have had since I was a baby. We can't cure it and it hurts on so many levels but it is what it is. I just have to deal.
You sir are going to have the time of your life and I am totally jealous. Seriously! Young boys going through puberty are so sexually driven. You get to experience this when you can do something about it... In other words, you don't have to spin your wheels. Get on the bus bro! Your issue is going to be learning how to be with girls. A piece of advise... Don't! Just be! They will like you for who you are, really. Girls want to have sex every bit as much as guys do.
Here's a thought. You could capitalize on your position. The devil is coming out in me now. I would bet that a good number of girls would be very curious what it would be like to be with a guy who has your condition. I would bet you could go for like days. Tell em!!! Believe me the guys with the money won't strop trying to entice them with that. You have an advantage, Use it!!!
Masturbating is something us guys just do. Most of us talk about masturbating 5 times and more a day when we are going through puberty. I'm sure you probably can't find time for that but it's your thing man. On an emo level you kinda need that. I don't see why having sex would not help in that release. I didn't have that luxury when I went through it. You'll have to learn to "find your space" but you will in time. The wet dream thing is totally cool. In short I think you're all good bro. It's a positive, not a negative. Don't you believe for one minute!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-28-2012 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 03-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #3
(male)

greenour HB User
Re: Really need some advice :(

Im happy for you. What a great time of life. I know you are frustrated and such, but enjoy it. I promis you that you will look back on these times with fond memories. Take changes or you will regret it the rest of your life.

Closed Thread