It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
(male)

Roug HB User
Tore frenulum now foreskin all sore and swollen

Hi all,
I got a small tear in my frenulum about a week ago when I was involved in some heavy petting, where it rubbed against my jeans and underwear!
The next couple of days it was really sore and sore when I pulled back my foreskin, I changed the soap I used for some handmade tea tree oil soap and continued to clean myself correctly!
A couple of days later I slept with the same girl and it was painful during sex but I continued and did not wear protection stupid I know!
It tore a tiny little bit more and bled only a little, due to this my foreskin has not been coming all the way down at times!
A couple of days later my foreskin has swollen up and is very sore to pull back! I also notice under the foreskin is very sore and red raw!
Some of the gland which were covered by the foreskin were red too!
I read some articles and so many things are suggested!
I have no pain in going to the toilet, my sore skin is not cutting off circulation!
I bought some canesten cream and also some baby rash cream, I used the rash cream and it has made it slightly easier but still a bit swollen!
I normally sleep on my front but I can't at the moment as its to sore to lie on and I am not circumcised!
Any suggestions!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2012, 05:24 AM   #2
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User
Re: Tore frenulum now foreskin all sore and swollen

Use your common sense: No masturbating, no sex till it heals. Lube the area twice a day
Give healing a chance.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-05-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2012, 05:35 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Try bathing your penis in warm salty water until it heals. Canesten is used for fungal infections, so don't use it for a torn frenulum. And take Boogabear's sensible advice about masturbating and sex.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-05-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:57 AM   #4
(male)

Roug HB User

Swelling has almost completely disappeared! Although still sore on the inside of the foreskin near the frenulum! There are small tiny dot like cuts on the inside of the foreskin which are sore when cleaning and bleed slightly!
I have no intention to be masturbating or having sex until its sorted
Is this still likely to just be rough use or something worse!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-05-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:46 AM   #5
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User

I suppose there could be a possibility of excessive stretching which could tear the foreskin. If that is the case it should heal if you take care of it. However in the unlikely event that it should heal with fibrous tissue, then a different approach will need to be taken. I believe time is your best ally

Old 04-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

I'm glad the swelling is disappearing.

Quote:
Is this still likely to just be rough use or something worse!
Yes, rough use is probably the reason; you shouldn't worry about "something worse" at this stage. The small tiny dot like cuts will heal eventually. Make sure you bathe the retracted foreskin with warm salty water at least twice a day.

Closed Thread