It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
(male)

DnutDman HB User
After sex blotches on penis head

My girlfrined and I started having unprotected sex (controlled) and ever since I've noticed some red blotches on my penis head afterward. They appear as blotches, and if left without cleaning they can become redder, like pimples. They don't hurt or cause sensation at all. There are 'mirrored' blotches on the corresponding area of my foreskin letting me to believe that it could be bactereal. I'm now much more careful about washing, even a few times a day after having sex a few times in a shorter time period. I've been putting a little athletes foot cream (clotrimazol) under my foreskin and they clear up quickly in a day, or less.

I've reserched all sorts of STDs and it doesen't appear to be herpies, they don't fester and they don't last for more than a day if I wash and pay attention to them.

What could this be? Can the friction and her liquids trigger these blotches? Thanks for the help!

Old 04-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #2
(male)

william1989 HB User
Re: After sex blotches on penis head

Is it like red spots? They come and go? No pain or anything? I've just posted a similar thread. Hopefully someone can help us.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2012, 12:40 AM   #3
(male)

DnutDman HB User

Yeah, that's it. Maybe it's no big deal... I mean, they do clear up when paid attention to. I've started to wash (or at least wrinse) myself off after sex. Let's see if that does the trick. It may just be a matter of keeping on top of it, so to speak .

Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #4
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User

Can you be absolutely certain that both of you are STD free? If not, testing would be the way to go.

Closed Thread