It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2012, 03:51 AM   #1
(male)

Medhelpseeker HB User
Angry Minimal to zero sexual sensation

Hello.
For several years now I have been dealing with this "curse". I'm not sure exactly how it happened, but I have a feeling it's possible nerve damage. I was going through a dry spell for about two months Senior year, and I decided to make a homemade sex toy using directions from this laughable site, I'm sure many guys who were in my situation came across. The toy consisted of a latex glove wrapped in a towel, the glove is lubricated very well, and the rest is pretty self explainitory. I wanted to get the motions, so I decided to place the toy between my box frame and mattress, well one thing led to another and I accidentally rubbed pretty well on the corner of the mattress from inside the toy, there was pain, I stopped and knew I severely messed up something. The pain went away after a few minutes, but what stayed(at least what I think stayed) was the majorly decreased sensitivity, which made me experience very little sensation during any sexual activity, once I started gettin back into the game. This led to E.D. like symptoms, loss of erections and not full erections. There was also this very uncomfortable tingling feeling that would occur off an on during sexual activity. Ive been checked my GP, referred to a urologist, have had blood work done, found that I had very low testosterone levels, started taking Zinc and a multivitamin, my T levels rose significantly, but I still had below normal testosterone levels. The urologist did not want to put me on any T level enhancer pills, because I was 18 at the time and he said it could cause impotence. He referred me to an internal medicine facility, but after to many mix ups and mistakes by the office and my schedule, I was unable to make the appt. and after a long wait my urologist dropped me from his "care". Also to mention my blood work, other then testosterone, was normal. The urologist had no idea what was wrong, and I even told him about the sex toy mishap, but he wasn't to set on it being because of nerve damage. I've tried several herbal supplements, ginkgo bilbo, a supplement for nerve damage (can't think of the names off the top of my head) and other to relax nerves and another that helped with cognitive health. Ive been with 4 women since Ive had this dilemma, ive experienced the same minimal to zero sensation with all of them. Now to jump to the present..I have a girlfriend of over 2 years (this would make her #5), she understands my dilemma and is very kind and patient with it. I am able to have sex, even if it's more of a task that last too long, erections aren't at all that hard to come by anymore since I've been with her, I'm very comfortable with her and there isn't any psychological block that I'm having that's not allowing me to enjoy any sexually activity with her, but my sensitivity is low and I still have minimal to zero sensation. What could it be? What can I do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
nerve damage, penis sensitivity, sensation, sexual activity