It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
(male)

huggybear77 HB User
Help! im a man with small nipples!

Hi, so im a 26yr old male, and i have abnormally small nipples. I just wandered if anyone else has had the same problem and got anything done about it ie areola tattooing, and if it worked out ok. I know it shouldnt bother me, but it does. Its easy for you guys who have normal size nipples to say, its psycological dont let it worry you, but then you've never had to deal with it. The size of the areolas are about the size of an m&m! the same size they were when i was a toddler! I dont take my shirt off often, i normally lie face down at the beach or just leave my t-shirt on, but when i do take my shirt off, people joke about them, or one of my friends will say, wow you nipples are so small, and then everyone else will look at me and laugh and take the micky! I know its common for women to have the medical tattooing, and from the pics online they look realistic. The first time my girlfriend saw them, she laughed and said i had pigeon nipples! Which just made me hate them even more. It doesnt affect my health, i know, and its purely just so people dont laugh and stare any more. Any help?

Old 05-29-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
(male)

MrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB User
Re: Help! im a man with small nipples!

Samall niples shouldn't be a problem if they don't hurt and they function as they should

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2012, 06:30 AM   #3
(male)

gustone HB User

Seriously? You may want to re-examine your friendships. My areolas are about the size of a dime. My nipples are small also. Who cares. I love them being attended to. Sometimes my wife has a problem finding them in the dark so I direct her to them. I rather have my small nipples than these guys whose nipples are so big they poke out in a nylon shirt. BTW when I'm in a bathing suit several women have commented that I'm one of the only guys who hasn't grown manboobs at my age.

Old 06-02-2012, 06:43 AM   #4
(male)

gustone HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustone View Post
Seriously? You may want to re-examine your friendships. My areolas are about the size of a dime. My nipples are small also. Who cares. I love them being attended to. Sometimes my wife has a problem finding them in the dark so I direct her to them. I rather have my small nipples than these guys whose nipples are so big they poke out in a nylon shirt. BTW when I'm in a bathing suit several women have commented that I'm one of the only guys who hasn't grown manboobs at my age.
Just read my response and didn't mean to sound rude. Seriously? was probably a bad opening line. What i meant is that you should not be ashamed of small nipples. In a man that is definitely a preference over large nipples. Take your shirt off and be proud. I'm sure one of your male friends has pointy nipples or excess tissue in their chest...you may want to point that out if they poke fun at you. That will probably put an end to it.

Closed Thread