It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2002, 04:53 PM   #1

Tommy2 HB User
Question Tried Jelqing...some questions before i continue......

I've tried the good ole Jelqing techniques... about twice now, each time doing it for only 5-10 minutes, not that much...

I was browsing around and found an article about this one guy who did jelqing, penis pumps, and weightlifting with his penis... and now it is suffering from orgasmic and erectile dysfunction. So I am seriously considering stopping the jelqing technique, as I am already pleased w/ my current penis size (I only wanted to see if it really worked) and I noticed afterwards that my penis was suffering from some infrequent, uncomfortable "pains", mainly centralized just under the head....more like the pains you get from normal weightlifting or a cramp you get while running...nothing serious.

I tried to erect, and was succesful, the head got hard like normally and everything worked fine. I guess I am just worried that I may develop what that one guy did...and my penis would always remain limp even if the penis was erect...

Alls I need is some reassurance... after all, im FINISHED with trying to see how big I can get, especially since I'm perfectly comfortable the way I am...

Thanks, guys! Take care...

Old 09-30-2002, 06:39 PM   #2

babygirl1146 HB User
Hey hon,
Ive never heard of it actually working. Anything Ive read about guys doing that was written by doctors and they said that it doesnt work and that the only thing that it MAY do is cause problems. So, thats my 2 cents on the subject! Have a wonderful day!
~Baby Girl~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2002, 02:44 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, I'd say stop. Especially if you're having some pains and more than that if you're satsified with your size. I too have heard that while this technique may help for a while that things return to normal once you stop. So why risk hurting that lil guy? Be happy with what you've got and use it well!

Old 10-31-2002, 03:31 PM   #4

lulugonlolo HB User
I have done PE for about 5 months now. I jelq, do manual stretches, PC flexes and supplemental pumping. These exercises absolutely do work! But, most people think they can gain 2 inches in 2 weeks. Not Possible. Most gain their first inch within 2 months, after that subsequent gains take longer sometimes a couple of years. The gains ARE permanent. You may lose max 10% or so if you never exercise again. You can maintain gains by doing exercises 4-5 times/month.
You absolutely can hurt yourself by overdoing it as with alot of things. The key is to inform yourself and take it slow. In 5 months I have gained an 1.25in. in length and .75in in girth. A side benefit to size increases is I last longer in Bed. I highly recommend it. There is a HUGE community of men out there doing PE and it is evolving quickly as people are discovering better techniques to make faster gains safely.. Lots of cold hard proof it works.

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 10-31-2002).]

Old 10-31-2002, 06:31 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
If your having any kind of pain you should definately stop. Otherwise continue if you wish by if your happy with your size theres no need really.

Closed Thread