HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - Men (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/)
-   -   Swallowing your own semen (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/90372-swallowing-your-own-semen.html)

2+2=5 11-11-2002 05:32 PM

Swallowing your own semen

Hi everyone,i'm but here and i know this is abit of a strange question but i need it answered...

I'm 20 years old,i've been in a relationship with my g/f for about 2 years now and we have healthy sexual relationship....ok.

But i enjoy swallowing my own semen,am i "normal" to do this and enjoy it???

Is it healthy to swallow your own semen??

I know its a strange subject but i really do need it answered the best way possible..

Thanks.

gwle 11-11-2002 09:29 PM

I say whatever floats your boat. Now swallowing or have the urge to swallow other men's semen is a different story.

tinkers 11-11-2002 10:13 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it. If your gf ever gives you a blowjob, then at least you know how you taste. I like my smell and taste!
Tink

Bob swartz 11-13-2002 07:04 PM

ive done it a few times wouldnt say i crAVE it but yeah ive done it. i dont care its mine it came from body at least it not some other guys right.

ClearFire 11-13-2002 07:21 PM

if a female swallowed ur semen, would she have to throw it up? can she get pregnant? and would she get symptoms? thank you

PiePants 11-14-2002 06:47 AM

no no no no, as long as nothing gets down there...

as for swallowing your own semen, what does it taste like? Is it like female ejaculate?

SabresLover81 11-14-2002 07:35 PM

if your girlfriend gives you a blowjob and you ejaculate into her mouth and then she comes up and spits it into your mouth thats called gets Snowballed or the "Rainbow kiss" atleast thats what it is around here. Nothing wrong with it if you like that kinda stuff.

Ratboy 11-18-2002 08:25 PM

If anyone tells you how gross any type of sexual satifaction is ( Their opinion ) they have issues not you! Relax. You are quite the normal one. Not letting( THE NORM ??) tell you what is fun or enjoyable for you. You are hurting no one. If all you're worried about is like tasting your own *** then you haven't much to worry about. :)
Don't let sexual enjoyment be a hang-up. It only leads to confusion.

Kiltee 11-20-2002 08:40 AM

Go for it! I've tasted my own, and whilst I wouldn't claim to particularly enjoy the taste, I can understand that somebody else might.

And ignore these people who tell you that you have 'issues'. What a load of judgemental claptrap from a group of armchair psychologists. What you do in the privacy of your own house is nobody's business but yours, and nobody other than you has the right to decide if you have 'issues'. Enjoy it, if it makes you feel good!

Blondy 11-20-2002 11:35 AM

2+2=5,
I don't think it's strange. It is not harmful to swallow your own seman. I swallow everytime I ejaculate. I enjoy it too.

(no posting of email addys...thanks bfl)

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 11-20-2002).]

bfl 11-20-2002 04:12 PM

just a reminder: BEFORE you post a message that is intended to embarrass, humiliate or harass another person or group of people, stop and THINK first! Harassing communications are considered to be those that may cause distress, embarrassment, unwanted attention or other DISCOMFORT...
thanks....

F-Man 11-21-2002 10:38 AM

I don't think that is normal. I would guess that the vast majority of men don't enjoy swallowing their own semen or anyone elses. To me normal means standard and widely accepted. I don't think swallowing ones own semen is standard behavior at all.

I don't think its harmful either though. If you enjoy it then more power to you. Its not normal though.

If someone thinks its gross, then that is their opinion. That doesn't mean they have "issues" lol. give me a break.

Eeyore II 11-21-2002 04:04 PM

i do not think it is normal either.but if it makes you happy. as for me if i saw my man doing it it would be turn off .