HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - Men (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/)
-   -   What are the chances of pregnancy? (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/904522-what-chances-pregnancy.html)

KokoroBeach 06-11-2012 08:37 AM

What are the chances of pregnancy?

On June 9 me and my girlfriend had unprotected + protected sex(I know it sounds weird).

She started her period on June 1st and the blood stopped at around June 5 according to her.

Having sex on June 9, we started unprotected in the shower, then went on to the bed. I ejaculated then however pulling out well before anything came out. Immediately I went to the shower and washed up with water and soap, then urinated.

Then going for round 2, I put on a condom. We went for a good 30 minutes or so until I decided to take the condom off(perhaps stupid). We continued and then I ejaculated again awhile after, once again pulling out well before. Once again, went straight to wash up with water and soap, and forced urination to clean out the tubes.

Finally we went for round 3 starting with a condom and ending with one still on.

From this situation, where her period ended recently + what had happened, what are the chances of pregnancy?

Thanks a bunch.

KokoroBeach 06-12-2012 11:00 AM

Re: What are the chances of pregnancy?

Please could anyone help me?

Seraph 06-12-2012 03:32 PM

You should be safe, given that she had just finished her period. You are dicing with danger, you know this, don't you? Save yourself the worry and keep the condom on! Sera

KokoroBeach 06-13-2012 08:48 AM

[QUOTE=Seraph;4997786]You should be safe, given that she had just finished her period. You are dicing with danger, you know this, don't you? Save yourself the worry and keep the condom on! Sera[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying Sera. Yes I know, I was rolling the dice. I should have kept it on to be 100% sure, though the heat of the moment took over. I just would want to be reassured of what mistake I did + some kind of percentage of chance.

Milly50 06-13-2012 08:51 AM

I suggest you use a condom properly.

katlin09 06-13-2012 10:40 AM

Heat of the moment? really? You had sex 4 times and 3 out of 4 were unprotected, that's not heat of the moment especially when you "chose" to remove the condom.

No matter how much you clean with soap and water or urinate or pull out before ejaculation having sex without a condom can and does lead to pregnancy. A male can and does ejaculate throughout intercourse, not just at the big moment in the end. The chances of a girl getting pregnant with this kind of "birth control" are about 98%.

Not to mention the risk of STD's.

Your probably a smart guy, leave the condom on, be safe.

kat

KokoroBeach 06-14-2012 08:16 AM

Thanks a bunch for the replies. We have been using condoms all the time and it has always been safe, but once I tried without, it was hard to go back because you know... I just thought maybe I could lessen the chances by following the calendar method, withdrawal, urinating, and cleaning thoroughly despite what I read.

I will definitely learn from this, and whatever happens in the future, I will take responsibility.

Milly50 06-14-2012 09:40 AM

That is good, we all make mistakes in life but the important thing is to learn from them and move forwards. Well done for that. I hope all is well.

katlin09 06-14-2012 10:35 AM

Yep, we know, it's definitely better, but until you ready to get married, settle down and have a couple of rugrats calling you daddy....better stick with those condoms.

Ya live, ya learn and ya keep moving forward, hopefully without too many consequences.

Take care,

Kat

KokoroBeach 06-15-2012 11:10 PM

Update. Yesterday my gf told me she got tired easily + headaches. Though we thought she was hungry from hyper acidity(not eating regularly and enough) and had a long day at college. But what if this is related to symptoms of pregnancy?

Can signs appear at this time already? Our encounter was on the 9th, and she's getting headaches now.

katlin09 06-15-2012 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=KokoroBeach;5000113]Update. Yesterday my gf told me she got tired easily + headaches. Though we thought she was hungry from hyper acidity(not eating regularly and enough) and had a long day at college. But what if this is related to symptoms of pregnancy?

Can signs appear at this time already? Our encounter was on the 9th, and she's getting headaches now.[/QUOTE]

Although it can happen, it would be rare to notice symptoms this soon. I think what is happening is you two have just got yourself so worried over this every little thing it looking like a "symptom". For your ease of mind, go get and EPT pregnancy test and see what it says. If the systems persist go to your local health department and request a blood test pregnancy test so you can know what exactly is going on.

Take care,

Kat

p.s. you gusy obviously being the worrisome type, really need to stick to safe sex and save yourself some unneeded stress.

KokoroBeach 06-15-2012 11:37 PM

Thanks Kat, you and the others have been helpful. We'll check it out.

Milly50 06-16-2012 06:34 AM

It will be as it is. What will you do either way? Pregnancy tests are very accurate these days even so early - if you are really worried then best to do one. If I were you though, I would sit down and discuss what you will do if it is positive.

KokoroBeach 07-06-2012 09:14 AM

Thanks for the replies everyone. I really appreciate them greatly. It turns out my girlfriend did end up having her period after all and it came pretty much on time. Even though it is a better outcome for the both of us, we still understand that the dice is always rolled when without protection. It may have not been this time, but maybe next time, so from now on forth, I am wrapping the willy even if I want to be silly.

Milly50 07-06-2012 10:12 AM

That's the spirit. You will be fine now I think. One day when you really want to have a baby, things will work out great.