It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2002, 03:37 PM   #1

VietGuy87 HB User
Post My penis sheds skin

Is this normal?

you know how some times you peel off dead/dry skin?

I'm uncircumsized and just on top it's peeling a little skin and the skin under it looks new

is this normal, i don't feel bad or anything and it look sorta normal for the body.

just a little section on top is skin peeling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2002, 07:49 PM   #2

Wonder03 HB User
Hmmm, that usually doesn't happen, at least for me. From the sound of it though, it doesn't sound like anything harmful. It could just be because your skin is very dry. Is skin on other parts of your skin dry? Like you hands, face, elbows? It could also be the area in which you live. If your water supply is very "hard" (feels different and of different texture than normal water, usually more metal-y). This could cause your skin to become dry. Water is usually hard if you live out in the country or not in a big city. I think it just has a higher metal content. I know when i live on the outskirts of my city, we had hard water (from a well) and it made my skin really dry. Just try using moisturizer. This may help. If not, ask a pharmasist if they have any recomendations for lotions or something for this. Good Luck!

------------------
^Wonder^

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2002, 08:52 AM   #3
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
That happens to my husband....it's just a bit of dry skin. He just puts a bit of vaseline or an hypoallergenic lotion on the dry flaky area each morning and at night before he goes to bed.

Old 12-18-2002, 09:35 AM   #4

MonsterBiceps HB User
Thats never happened to me, but it doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Try putting some lotion on it before you go to sleep at night, and make sure you drink enough water during the day.

Old 12-18-2002, 10:17 AM   #5
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
By the way, you are referring to the foreskin, not the glans, right? That is where my husband gets dry skin sometimes.

Old 12-19-2002, 04:53 PM   #6

VietGuy87 HB User
Hey thanks,

Everyone that mentioned about having up at the foreskin and certain parts, your great.

Well I'll start using lotion there.

My skin is very very dry. I was born like that thougn. My mother saids my skin doesn't make sweat on my hands or something like that.

I haven't been drinking much water, average probably 1/2 cup a day.

It's winter hear too.

Well thanks I'll listen and drink good ammounts of water and start putting lotion on that part.

Thanks A LOT.

Take Care

Closed Thread