Hello! I am having a problem with my penis. Basically I often feel a mild need to urinate and it persists throughout the day even after I urinate. I usually feel like I have urine left a minute or two after urinating. I am not sure if it is dietary, habitual or health related. Here are some interesting things of note.
- About two years ago I had a bladder infection and had an extreme need to urinate which persisted for 2 days. I received medicine (not sure which) and was fine in about 3 days.
- I have tourettes and ocd.
- I played poker professionally online and got into the habit of going to the washroom during the hourly 5 minute break just in case. I think this may have caused problems.
- I have drank an extreme amount of soda during my lifetime(I'm 28 years old)
- I spend almost all of my time in a chair and typically drink water lately.
- I eat fairly unhealthily, especially takeout food such as pizza.
- I visited my doctor about this and She was not helpful at all. I had to go to a bunch of appointments and checkups which resulted in nothing and now I don't want to waste my time with that again as I am quite busy.
- I rarely get erections throughout the day(I believe because I often feel an urge to urinate.) My penis can still be erect but it is typically not very hard like it would be before this problem started.
I'm not sure how long this has been going on but I'd estimate 6 months.
That is all the pertinent information that comes to mind. Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks for your time