It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2003, 05:23 PM   #1

BobbyG HB User
Post What is the possibility of getting a girl pregnant wearing a condom?

Ok, I know this is a really stupid question, but is there any chance of getting a girl pregnant while wearing a condom? Like, when I came, I was inside her and the condom was on, but I'm wondering if any of the *** can go out the sides, or if maybe a girl can get pregnant from pre-***? Because before I put the condom on, she was rubbing my penis around her vagina, and I had some pre *** coming out.

I know it's a very stupid question, but I'm just a little worried is all.

The Following User Says Thank You to BobbyG For This Useful Post:
frsdjh (02-14-2012)
Old 01-03-2003, 05:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Yes precum can get a girl pregnant. Yes semen can leak out of the condom from it sliding up the sides. That is why as soon as you ejaculate you are suppose to remove your penis from her vagina and hold the condom while doing so. Also condoms can fail by having holes in them. Another reason why two forms of birth control is always a smart idea.
If your penis is going to be in contact with her vuvla(outside area of the vagina) then wear a condom. When having sex make sure that as soon as you ejaculate that you pull out while holding the condom and stay away from her while removing it.
Condoms are about 88% effective in preventing pregnancy. That precentage can be higher if the guy knows how to properly put one on and how to properly remove it.

[This message has been edited by Blastoff9600 (edited 01-03-2003).]
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2003, 06:31 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

Apollo HB User
It's 97% (i believe) effective if used right. Just make sure that the ring of the condom is at the base of your penis, and that you pull out when you find that your penis is becoming flacede (sp?).

------------------
Personal Information:
Sex: Male
Sexually active

Old 01-03-2003, 09:01 PM   #4

paulb HB User
Cool

I tend to answer this on the basis of "you should be able to see for yourself". It helps of course to have the right suggestions as to how you look to "see" the right things.

So, let's look first at leakage. Holes are pretty uncommon nowadays in commercial condoms (they have quite sophisticated machines to test them), as long as no-one has been near them with a needle and they haven't been opened before, exposed to excess heat for a long time (such as in a car glovebox - they are cooler in your top pocket), or exposed to any sort of oil (use only lubricants designed and marketed to be compatible with condoms).

Now as Blastoff says, there is a situation when you actually ejaculate, that if you keep on thrusting too long after ejaculation, semen will eventually get "pumped" along the sides, from where it could eventually run back over the outside, and from there be wiped inside the girl. This is especially likely if you lose your erection but keep pumping, and the condom is also at risk of slipping off and being pushed completely inside her, semen and all. Thus you are advised to grab it (the base of the condom) and pull out immediately after you "come".

If you want to (and actually can!) keep pumping afterward, you would be better to use the "female condom" or "Femidom" which is a really big one which goes - and stays - inside the girl, so it can't slip just because you go limp. It has other advantages too!

As to "pre-***", I have explained that in detail some time ago, on the [url="http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum116/HTML/000830.html"]Sexual health - Women"[/url] board. It is not semen and does not contain even remotely enough sperm to cause pregnancy unless of course, you've previously released some semen (that is, you have "come" either fully or "just a little bit" beforehand, and haven't peed to flush it all out yet).

So whether or not you've noticed "pre-***", rubbing your penis on her bits is not a risk of pregnancy unless you feel it start to come. It is however, the most effective way to exchange any STD that either of you might happen to have, so do bear that in mind. The vast majority of STDs are less likely to be present in the semen proper, than in "pre-***".

Effectiveness of condoms? Figures depend on how much allowance is made of breakage, falling off, and outright lying (i.e., just weren't actually used!). Outside of those three things, at least 97% effective over a year .

[This message has been edited by paulb (edited 01-04-2003).]

Old 01-03-2003, 09:24 PM   #5
Inactive

Griffy HB User
Condoms are 98.9% effective when used correctly, according to statistics. The main failure that causes a condom to fail is human error. You have to ensure you put it on the right way, not backwards. You also have to ensure there is space left in the tip so the semen has a place to settle.

1) Put it on the right way. Not backwards & make sure there is space at the tip.

2) Make sure you have the right size. Alot of males actualy unerestimate the size of condom they need. If you get the wrong size, it will tear.

3) Be extra careful. Ask her to take Birth Control.

4) Lubricate your condom with a spermacide.

5) Good luck & HAVE FUN!

Old 01-04-2003, 03:17 AM   #6
Inactive

jasmine30 HB User
Hi Bobby,
No question is stupid.How do you expect to learn if you dont ask?Always pull out and remove condom BEFORE you lose your erection.Like Apollo said before you become Flaccid.When you go limp(flaccid)is when you can leak sperm out of condom.Pre-*** has sperm in it so yup she can get pregnant.A man can Pre-*** inside a woman before ejaculating because it can be continuesly released...nothing you can do about it.You have every reason to be worried..Next time make sure she dont rub you around her Vagina or near her Clitoris UNLESS you want to be a daddy of a bouncing baby boy OR girl... keep using condoms AND asking questions...

Closed Thread