It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2012, 03:01 AM   #1
(male)

fantastic98 HB User
fantastic98

hi. just read hangininthere post re penis glans. i too had a circ 16 months ago and the glans is still sore. i think its at the tip also but can include the whole glans sometimes. it has improved since i was circed but it can be sore still. ive been using just my saliva as a lubricant and understand that its not good enough. i also place my penis between my legs for masturbating -an old habit from my pre circ days which is hard to shake off! dont forgive the pun as i like puns!!! my surgeon told me not to masturbate for a month but i only lasted 10 days. just couldnt do it. he said also to hold it in my hand for masturbation not between my legs. he is probably right.i would like to read some views on this. nice to know im not the only one whos like this . cheers kevin.......

Old 06-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: fantastic98

You did exactly what you surgeon told you not to, and you did it 21 days post surgery before your surgeon said you were allowed to....and your shocked that there is a problem?

Probably best to go back to the Dr., fess up and find out if you damaged something. They don't give out post-op instructions to hear themselves talk, there is a reason for them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2012, 01:45 AM   #3
(male)

fantastic98 HB User

hi kaitlin09. thanks for your reply. i forgot to tell that the pain i experience these days is actually i think the same pain that i used to experience when the foreskin was on and when i tried to pull it back over the glans. exact same pain. so maybe the glans has always been sore. i may go back to the surgeon but i do find these times that using a condom seems to completely reduce the pain in the glans so maybe this is natures way of saying "use a condom at all times". dont forget im 58 years old so the glans was covered for 57 years. one thing that is good is that the pain in the remaining foreskin has gone so its all down to the glans now. thanks again. cheers kevin..also im an insulin dependent diabetic for the past 8 years and inject insulin twice daily. i have 3 cardiac stents fitted as well for that amount of time. that said i feel ok in general. ive been very lucky to be alive at all.. cheers again.. kevin...

Old 06-17-2012, 02:13 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

Well Kevin, it's very good to hear your alive, you seem to be quite the fighter, keep it up mate!

After thinking on what you said, and studying some anatomy, there is the chance that the glans is just "tender" without the foreskin covering it, this is why being covered with a condom would reduce the pain, the snug fit and light almost "natural" pressure, kind of a replication of the foreskin. I hope this make sense for you.

So, if you've no objection to it, and don't want to hassle with anymore medical procedures, perhaps just wearing a condom will do the trick?

I wish you well, and hope things work out for you.

Kat

Old 06-18-2012, 02:46 AM   #5
(male)

fantastic98 HB User

hi kaitlin09. thanks for mail. yeah im a resilient one ok. all from life's experiences. just met a friend of mine yesterday who's had his prostate gland removed due to cancer. he will be impotent from now on. so my problem seems to pale into the old insignifigance.anyway thanks again. i used vaseline yesterday and found there was not any pain or discomfort for masturbation. only drawback was not feeling the semen as it came out of glans but being able to feel everything else. i wouldnt visit surgeon again as i didnt adhere to his instructions. just couldnt. hard to teach an old dog new tricks!!anyway i think its to do with the pain centres in the brain. its probably psychological with the glans being exposed for the first time. you could say ive been exposed.. cheers kevin...

Closed Thread