It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2003, 01:52 PM   #1
Inactive

Mojojojo HB User
Post Can u increase girth

Yeah another penis size question, really sorry, but im wondering if there is anyway to increase the girth of the penis, im fine with my lenght but it seems rather skinny to me. Specially when its flacid, get really embarrassed then. And its only like 4inch or so around....and i know thats not normal girth, well ok i dont know but from the penises ive seen mine is definaetly lacking there. And id rather not have anymore length on it honestly. I keep hearing how important width is as compared to length , and i doubt mines wide enough to please a woman. I know pills n stuff dont work, and no im not willing to pay money for this so if your going to post some website or something that requires me to pay then just dont bother, but if there are any excersizes i can do to make it wider it would be great. I got alot of mental problems when it comes to sex tryin to eliminate them 1 at a time, used to have a problem with my length now i know thats not so bad but now this is a problem.

I know you guys get really tired of this stuff , im sorry to add another post about it, but id like to be confident and happy with it, and so far im not.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2003, 02:35 PM   #2

MonsterBiceps HB User
There's nothing you can do short of having surgery, and any women can tell you size doesn't matter. The ones that say size matters are worn out and you don't want them. I'm sure you are at least average.

Everyday someone posts here saying their 5 inch penis is too small, when that is the average size.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2003, 03:10 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User
Wink

It has been said many times throughout these posts, it's not the size of the penis, but the thoughfulness of the person it's atached to,so enjoy

Old 01-07-2003, 08:37 AM   #4
Inactive

Mojojojo HB User
I know i just hate the way it looks when flacid really..i guess erect its fine but when its flacid it looks really small, really thin. I dont know what women think when they see a flacid penis, but im sure they expect em to be bigger. So yeah i guess im fine with the erect state, but can u make it bigger when flacid.

Old 01-07-2003, 10:51 AM   #5
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by MonsterBiceps:
The ones that say size matters are worn out
Ummm, that's rather rude & presumptuous, don't you think? It may not matter to everyone, but it does to some women (and gay men), and to call them "worn out" is childish and insulting, to say the least.

By the way, Mojojojo, I'm not saying that you are too small or anything of that nature, I'm just commenting on the very insensitive reply that MonsterBiceps made.

Some like um bigger, and some like um smaller, and some don't care either way. That's just a persons preference so why on earth would you insult someone because of their personal preferences?

Mojojojo, I personally don't care too much about a flacid penis as they just aren't very interesting to me, so don't worry so much about it. Your erect size is average and that should be fine for most of the ladies out there. If you find a woman who wants a man who is packing a little bit more, well, that's just how it is and you will move on and find a girl who is very satisfied with what you have to offer. Us humans come in many shapes and sizes and that is one of the many wonderful things about us.....there is something out there for everyone.

Old 01-07-2003, 11:16 AM   #6
paulhd

My penis gets really small and wrinkly when flacid (about 1.5 inches sometimes) :O but it grows to just over 7 inches when fully erect. One good thing about having such a samll penis when soft is that some women I've been with in the past have been pleasantly suprised at its length when hard after they had saw it soft.

The morel of this story - Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose.

Paul.

Old 01-07-2003, 11:18 AM   #7
paulhd

My penis gets really small and wrinkly when flacid (about 1.5 inches sometimes) http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/redface.gif but it grows to just over 7 inches when fully erect. One good thing about having such a samll penis when soft is that some women I've been with in the past have been pleasantly suprised at its length when hard after they had saw it soft.
The morel of this story - Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose.

Paul.

Closed Thread