It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2003, 11:26 AM   #1

luv2play HB User
Question Do married guys masterbate everyday?

This may seem like a weird question, but do you guys pleasure yourself everyday? My husband likes to bring toys in bed during sex which I have no complaints about. But recently found one hidden in the den closet. It seems to move some daily so I know he's using it. I'm afraid I would embarrass him if I ask about it. Lately, he wants to stay up late and watch "sports" on TV so I go on to bed. We have a normal sex life, but I wonder if he is really satisfied. Is this normal for a 40 year old?

Old 01-15-2003, 11:47 AM   #2

EVANSVILLEGIRL25 HB User
Yes very!! I know several married men who do, but it's perfectly normal!!

When I was married I still masterbated alot and our sex life was normal, everyone has a different level sex drive and needs! HOpe that helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2003, 11:53 AM   #3

luv2play HB User
Thanks for you input. I quess I will stop wondering if he's not pleased with my performance. I asked a good friend about her husband and she swears he doesn't. Guess it's not something you tell your lady.

[This message has been edited by luv2play (edited 01-15-2003).]

Old 01-15-2003, 12:32 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
DH actually does tell me because I love to hear about it. He does tend to do it more when we are apart(he is air force) or when I cant have sex. Which has only been a few times and it wasnt by my choice.
It varies from guy to guy on what can be normal for them. Yes for some masturbatng daily is very normal and for others it is once in a while if at all.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 01-15-2003, 02:50 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Don't worry at all, probably has nothing to do with your sex life or ability to please him. Each of us guys is different and have different masturbation and sexual appetites. I don't masturbate everyday, but have continued several times a week since I married almost 9 years ago.

Old 01-15-2003, 03:15 PM   #6

luv2play HB User
Lance2, we've been married for 11 years. This is the first time I noticed anything. I won't worry, but I know if I brought it up he would just die! It's so tempting to put some hot sauce on his toy.

Old 01-15-2003, 08:03 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User
Usually depends on the married guy, but the answer, for the most part, is yes, or close to every day.

Mostly when you're not around or not in the mood or on the rag etc etc etc.

Old 01-15-2003, 08:58 PM   #8

SkipperK HB User
luv2play, What kind a toy is it??

Old 01-16-2003, 07:44 AM   #9

luv2play HB User
It looks like a penis pump? It's red with a hose attached to a cylinder and a pump shaped like a penis. It doesn't surprise me he hid this because I started laughing at it when I first saw it. Like I mentioned in my first response I love the toys we have, just didn't realize he had his own.

Old 01-16-2003, 01:38 PM   #10

dustbunnys_baby HB User
Well Blastoff It seems like the more we post here the more I have in common with you. Anyways If it looks the way you described maybe it's not about sex at all maybe he is uncomfortable with his size. Sometimes guys can be random. Maybe he just wanted to see if it would work or something and found some pleasure in and was embarrased to tell you. I wouldn't worry to much about it. If it does eat you alive though maybe you could try leaving it out somewhere you think he might accidentally leave it and see what his reaction is when he see's it. Try not to laugh:grin: Anyways My husband masturbates whenever I am not able and then just other times when he feels like that is the only thing that will please him. My sex drive is so high that.....well lets just say I have the toys. Much love Sunnie

------------------
You alone can decide your destiny!

Old 01-16-2003, 04:20 PM   #11

Layne HB User
I'm married & 33. I masturbate probably about every other day. But in our relationship, we are having problems with sex...our drives are different. My wife is 41 and we have a 2 year old daughter, fairly stressful jobs, etc. My drive is much higher than hers, and I aspire to try new things while we are still "young". Different positions and things at the very least. She is very straightforward in bed.

If I didn't ever make the move, I think we would go months without. I told her that I masturbate and I wish that I could do less of it, as I've been doing it for what...20 years now? For me, its not that "pleasurable"...its more of a necessity ...because if I don't I can tend to obscess about sex and stuff while I'm at work. And its tough to get stuff done when you're like that!

Closed Thread