It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2003, 03:20 AM   #1

musiclover15 HB User
Post overgrown foreskin

i have just turned 16 years old and for a long time (1 maybe 2 years)i have been noticing my foreskin has grown all the way over the top of penis, leaving an opening about the size of the slit that i urinate out of. the opening is about a half to 3 quaters of a centimeter in diameter. i have an average sized penis , when erect it is 15 cm.

on either side of the small hole there are 2 big veins. at first i thought the overgrown foreskin would be a normal natural thing because of the veins on either side. but now im worried because the hole is so small. is this normal? and is there anything i can do to make this hole bigger (stretch it etc) as i dont want to tell my parents about it, or go to a doctor.

and also, like i stated earlier my penis is 15cm when erect and about 3-3.5 cm's in diameter. is this a good size for a 16 year old, and how much more will it grow when i get older?

Old 02-01-2003, 08:19 PM   #2
Inactive

MDC HB User
As long as you can retract it comfortably when erect, there's no problem. If you can't you could try frequent stretching.

Your size is right around average, if not above.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2003, 04:56 AM   #3

paulb HB User
Cool

You have a bit of explaining to do!

Firstly, one presumes from your description that you previously could retract your foreskin. Why then would you not have continued to do so on a regular basis, notably each time you pee, and for that matter, as part of masturbation?

If you can retract your foreskin, that is what you are supposed to do, just keep doing it.

The veins are normal. They are most pronounced where the skin is loosest, of course, and that point is indeed where the skin is loosest.

You need to stretch it, and what you need to understand with complete clarity, is that you can stretch it to any degree. The requirements for stretching are:

Persistence - it will take weeks, perhaps months overall. No matter, you say it's got this way over two years - there is obviously no hurry now.

Devotion - you need to spend a bit of time each (and preferably every) day stretching - a few minutes, a few times a day. At least do a little stretching exercise each time you pee (when you most likely have an erection anyway), plus in the shower, and of course, as part of masturbating.

Method - pulling it back over an erection is OK, pulling it forward actually helps a bit too, particularly pulling the underneath part forward as the fraenulum beneath the pee-hole may be tight. Pulling the sides of the tight part, apart by gripping opposite sides with thumb and forefinger of each hand, is good and best of all is when you can get a (little) finger-tip of each hand inside the tight part, together, and then pull them apart.

Caution - don't make it hurt - that isn't necessary. Hold it firmly so that you can feel a firm stretch, and that is enough. Stretching it longer and more often is more important than harder.

Old 02-03-2003, 04:38 AM   #4

musiclover15 HB User
thank you for your replys

when i do stretch it now, its still like half a cm in diameter, its that big and it stays that big even when i try to pull it back. i will start doing these "stretching" exercises and see what happens. my only problem is that when i stretch back the shaft underneath the foreskin kinda looks like its not liking it. its hard to explain, ill take your word that it wont damage it, thanx again.

Old 02-03-2003, 04:44 AM   #5

musiclover15 HB User
also, i ment to say i only noticed how small it was 2 years ago, im not sure how long its been like this.

Closed Thread