It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
(male)

natedawg3973 HB User
Post-Frenectomy/Frenuloplasty

So, I had the frenuloplasty, which my doctor says is basically the same as a frenectomy, done last Friday. I have a couple things which are bothering me. One that's not, is I can pull my foreskin back MUCH more than before. However, I have a white spot with a darkened center on the bottom of the glans where it appears the frenulum used to attach. Then there is a little white line that goes down to my foreskin. 1) To anyone who has had this before: how much goes away after another week or so? I definitely don't want that spot to stay there. 2) I also have a little piece of tissue dangling around between the stitches on the glans and the foreskin. I don't wanna mess with it, besides cleaning, but am wondering if that dies and falls off or what?

I have not had really any pain at all. And minimal bleeding. I retracted the foreskin 24 hours after the procedure like i was told and have been cleaning twice with Ivory soap and then applying Neosporin. My doctor and several website say to do all of this so I am hoping I don't have an infection and that the tissue (scar maybe?) will go away or at least be less prominent. Does anyone know any way to reduce scarring on a wound like this? I would really like to hear from people who went through this already, not speculators. That being said all helpful thoughts will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Nathan

Closed Thread

Tags
foreskin, frenuloplasty, frenulum, scar tissue