It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
(male)

HMR17 HB User
Deployed with little med assistance.

Hello,

I have a small indentation on the tip of my penis right outside the opening of my urethra. It is about 1mm and it is skin colored almost looks like a pot hole. It does not itch or hurt. I noticed it about 3 weeks ago.

I am deployed and the medics here said they are not qualified to diagnose what ever it is if it is anything at all. I will not be able to get it looked at until after I return home in about 5 months.

Any idea what this is? Is this something I can just brush off as a normal occurance?

Old 07-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Deployed with little med assistance.

I would guess that if it is not red or inflamed, does not hurt or itch or give you any other type of problem, it is probably nothing serious.

Is it changing at all?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
(male)

HMR17 HB User

I dont think it is changing. It is within the Heilum or heilus which ever it is called. Right outside of the hole but within the rim. Just looks a little weird. Almost not noticeable if you are not sure what you are looking for.

my last sexual encounter was almost 4 months ago, could this be herpes or something else?

Old 07-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #4
(male)

HMR17 HB User

I dont think it is changing. It is within the Heilum or heilus which ever it is called. Right outside of the hole but within the rim. Just looks a little weird. Almost not noticeable if you are not sure what you are looking for.

my last sexual encounter was almost 4 months ago, could this be herpes or something else?

Closed Thread