It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
(male)

Anonposter123 HB User
'Leakage' ?

Hi, sorry for any vagueness in this thread, I just joined this forum to get help on this problem, which I shall explain in as much detail as possible in a second, hopefully I can get some feedback as to what is actually going on, I'll be able to answer any questions that need be to help answer it..

Right, I'm 18 and currently have a problem down there.. Basically, whenever I'm around a girl I'm attracted to, and physical interaction is involved I'll end up getting an erection, as annoying as this is, I suppose it can, depending, be easy to hide. Now here is where it gets truly annoying. When I'm with said person, and the physical connection gets more than friendly, e.g, holding hands, hugging, them sitting on my lap, or play fighting, whether or not I have an erection or not, I will leak what appears to be pre-ejaculate, quite an excessive lot, and understandably, this is extremely embarrassing and humiliating, it happens over the smallest of things, and makes me lose so much confidence to interact with girls. I normally wear skinny jeans as well, so it seeps through and becomes extremely embarrassing... Can anyone enlighten me as to why this happens, and what I can do to prevent it? I've had sex quite a lot in the past, and been in quite a few relationships, and tend to be confident with girls until this happens, any help would be greatly appreciate

Last edited by Anonposter123; 07-11-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
(female)

doodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB User
Re: 'Leakage' ?

Hello. It sounds as if you have a medical condition that can be treated called premature ejaculation. They can give you a medication to take for a couple of weeks that should help your problem. I would definately see a doctor for help. I know it is embarrassing, but it is work it in the long run. Thanks hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

That's not premature ejaculation at all and it's definitely not something you need to take medication for.

Leaking pre-ejaculatory fluid is pretty common, all guys have it to different degrees. I guess you just have a lot. As you get older you'll probably get better at distracting yourself so you can lose the erection (and the leaking). In the meantime, some guys have suggested wearing a condom if you know you're going to be in an arousing situation. It won't do anything about the erection, but at least it'll catch the fluid.

Last edited by Thisby; 07-12-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:02 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

I agree with Thisby,
You definitely do not need medication for this. It is quite normal and as you mature you will find this less of a problem.
When sexually arroused women have a similar symptom preparing them for sex to take place and some women can produce a lot of fluid enough to seep through underwear.
This is quite normal and Thisby has offered you some good advice,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread