It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
(male)

khulse HB User
i have cuts on my foreskin

i masturbate quite regularly and have cuts on my foreskin because of this. i can barely pull my foreskin back compared to what i used to be able to. im scared if i leave the cuts to heal my foreskin will go very tight like it is now so i will not be able to pull it back and if i do it will just split again. what should i do?

Old 07-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: i have cuts on my foreskin

You need to see a doctor. You shouldn't have cuts on your foreskin from masturbating and you definitely shouldn't be keeping them there just so it won't tighten up. If they are scar tissue, you should deal with it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User
Re: i have cuts on my foreskin

Thisby is right. I had that problem and when the cuts (they are really torn skin) heal they become fibrous and phimosis becomes more profound. You can try the cream but I think ultumately you will need to either get circumcised or ask the urologist to remove the phimotic ring (which I did). That will leave you foreskin that is retractable. The urologist may try and talk you into a full circumcision. It is your choice. Tell him what you want. Remember you are his employer.

Closed Thread