It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2012, 01:19 PM  
(male)

WorriedHubby HB User
Ive waited long enough

After being seriously injured in a RTA 5 years ago my ermmm sex drive was put on hold due to my injuries and over that 5 years without being to crude nothing has happened in the bedroom department. My wife isnt one for talking about the problems and its getting to the point where trying to get things working is on my mind A LOT.

Over the last few months I have began to have semi erections and on two occasions I ejaculated but it was no where near hard enough for penetrative sex, and was over with in moments.

I am unable to take medication to get things going, any suggestions as to how I can start to be and feel like a proper man again?

Old 07-31-2012, 07:51 PM  
(male)

anderson78 HB User
Re: Ive waited long enough

Hi, Im sorry for the situation that you find yourself in. Im just reading this post for the first time so i apologise for the delay in replying. The solution to your problem without medication is jelquing. Look it up on google.

I can testify to this practice. Follow the procedure and it'll make your package become engorged or larger over time. Its like a healthy massage. The best part is you'll wake with a rock hard erection every morning (like our younger days).

Many men claim that with dedication to this procedure on a dialy basis that one can increase the size of the penis naturally. I have seen many before/after pictures from trusted users and can testify to this procedure. Try it for your problem and ill guarantee you'll see reslts.

Sponsors Lightbulb